Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

dollar-makers - dollar-makers.com

obeconline

Dollar Makers is the a professional investment program. We have some alternative investment markets that give us opportunities to keep our promises, concerning the payouts and are a kind of insurance against any possible fluctuations on the basic sources of getting the profit. Our aim is to educate the public.

You can learn about the market timing technique by becoming an investor on our site. In the past, most deals we choose to fund come to us from our network of friends entrepreneurs we have worked with or funded in the past, our limited partners. Nowadays we accept fund from peoples around the world. Dollar Makers was a well built investment portal which provide a secure and safe investment environment to all people over the world. With a very secured system, which promised to give you the best time of investment with no fear. Therefore, We are different from others investment company because we are very serious about our services and customer satisfaction.

Dollar Makers is a private group of professional and experienced traders working on the Forex market together as a team. Every our trader has years of business and financial related experience. One day we realized that we didn't need only money, we needed more - big success, prosperity and making grater capital out of this. The team leader started to organize this private group of traders 4 years ago by gathering adherents one by one. Thus, after years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity.

payouts: Up To 490% After 15 Min

mix/max deposit:$4 - $∞

referral bonus: 5%

JOIN NOW: http://dollar-makers.com/?refid=obeconline

what? i think to invest in this program is too much risky, aside from the unbelieavable rates just for some minutes, this program is totally like a scammish site for me, even they have chance to pay i think that is not more than 2 days but it still low chance because the rate that they have here, i am sure many investors surely skip this one after see this all

Up To 490% After 15 Min

I think its better that this thread be close and actually its much better if this thread has not been opened at all. Just look at the site rate. Up to 490% in just 15 minutes. A clear sign that this site is turning or going to turn to scam in an instant. Because theirs no way this site can pay this high. its just can't be sustain and maintain. That's why or me its very important that we just going to forget about this site.

According to me this is traditional scam modelling site. Because they have risky and impossible RoI scheme. We never expect such king of huge profit after 15 minutes. Still there are no monitor and no connectivity on forum tab. I think they have fake data with scamming activity. We need to stay away from this kind of harmful program.

I like to share that I love this admin He is not a tradional admin but he is also a king of making or thinking peoplw fool. how the admin think he will get deposte for his this offer. I will say if any one invest there he is not called a foolish he will be a nonsense because no one will give you this big big ROI for your any deposit after 15 minitue.I reuest not to post this kind of site which belong to a house of traditional scamer.

even with the paying status this program is having i cant invest with this program,this program is an hourly program and the program has being running online for 14 days now.i wonder how an hourly program has being able to stay online for 14 days.i can only advise investors to stay away from this program and nvest with other better program around.