Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SafeGoldInv - safegoldinv.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

safegoldinv.com is an independent investment company founded in Jule, 2008. Our corporation always offers the most advanced investment solutions and tries to provide a excellent standard of service for our customers. Our investment advisors personally work with each customer. We always try to help safegoldinv.com clients to understand the intricacies of investment process, the situation on stock, forex markets and help to choose the most profitable plan to invest and earn. We offer a range of special solutions that are not only convenient for clients, but also greatly multiply their profit. safegoldinv.com is known as an active participant in the high yield market. It occupies one of the highest places on the volume of transactions and operations in all major stock exchanges

Plan:

115% After 1 Day

190% After 5 Days

404% After 15 Days

990% After 28 Days

Accept : LR, PM, EgoPay, STP

Join SafeGoldInv here

SafeGoldInv has been online for A Day and has received a deposit of over $5,000 and has paid out $122.5 which is a good record and the reason is possibly due to the fact that the site has very good security with a professional script and design, plus the daily roi is good although other roi there are high. It should be able to stay up to 4days, therefore investing here presently isn't a bad idea but it will be safe to apply the hit and run.

well I relay impressed by the design and script, iut has a uniqueness from other hyip. the admin installed ome extar protection for account which is very good for a hyip site. the ROI also very good but 900% after 28 days sounds very high though they get big deposites and also paying members.I hope the hyip will pay for some days now so its look safe for investment in the hyip.

and today this program has been running for 3 days and i am glad to see they are paying for all of that time, it seems many people put their trust now in this program, aside of it they have paid SSL and DDOS protection too, and nice refferal comission and for the latest plan you need to invest there with big amount of bucks

Some of their plans look very high so with this I think that the program will pay for a long time its just for us to keep our eye here and see what will happen here because the program is still fresh online so we dont have to fear.

What is the really essense of joining this program while the program is not even good for sure so the best thing here is for me to wait and see more payment proof coming from this program before I can decide on what to do here

115% After 1 Day

190% After 5 Days

We can see if its good to invest in here for one day but its not good to invest in here for 5 days. So for me if this site is only two days old then we can still invest for one day in here but if this site is more than two days old I don't think its worth it to invest in here at all. For me its a waste of time to spend your money in here as this site can turn to scam in matter of few days.

The design quality of the program is very catchy that too many assured people should invest here. Secondly we can see may popular monitor with paying status. They may pay us on daily basic plan but they never stay over 15 days. Because their long term plans have junk RoI. We also can bring active investors to get 5% profit.

12 days on and am not surprise the program is not paying investors,the program is not paying anybody as of now and i think this thread ca be closed as the program has stop paying investors,right from the first day i knew the program is not safe due to the high daily return the admin of the program is offeing investors,i think it best if admin just closed this thread.