Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

malaysian-inc - malaysian-inc.com

HYIPCORE

The program is very sustainable and at the same time any investor that take step to invest here will never see any backset .

What prompt me to say this is that what is really wrong with a program that is very sustainable its one of the best program which I ever see.

Yea,this is the hottest HYIP program as of now,how i wish i have invested big in the program,i would have been making cool profits as of now,anyways,the good thing in here is the instant payment,i got paid within 12 seconds,here is my latest payment proof below :

Date: 4/23/2013 6:53 AM

Batch: 141151848

From Account: U5625173 (Malaysian INC)

Amount: $0.13

Memo: Withdraw to user hadg33

Thank you.

The mode of payment in here is automated,whenever i request for a payout,i get paid within seconds,it is not like other programs that the mode of payment is manual,anyways i have been paid again this morning,here is my latest payment proof:

Date: 4/25/2013 6:29 AM

Batch: 141447723

Amount: $0.12

Thank you.

Yahooo...i have finally completed my cycle in MALAYSIAN-INC,i invested just 5 bucks and i made a cool profit of $2.50 in just 15 days,the admin of the program is so honest,the program has been paying for over 100 days,anyways i have just received my principal not quite long and here is the proof below:

Date: 4/27/2013 10:26 AM

Batch: 141731458

Amount: $5.29

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Malaysian Inc has been paying for 88 days to be exact, in next two days this one can be successful three months online, so far the program has been paying quite fast, and currently, this one can be considered as the most popular long term project of the hyip industry, of course the term of the plan is just three weeks.

Today as usual I got paid instant from this program, as I can see this program getting investors both old and new to continue active with their investments, we can expect this long term project to pay us easily for another three months, quite satisfactory, as payments have been instant non stop for three months so far.

When we apply for a withdrawal. we will get a message that the processing can take 5 minutes, but if we check our e-currency account, we would have already got paid instant the moment we applied for the payment, so far instant payments flawlessly.

Yahooo...i have finally completed my cycle in MALAYSIAN-INC,i invested just 5 bucks and i made a cool profit of $2.50 in just 15 days,the admin of the program is so honest,the program has been paying for over 100 days,anyways i have just received my principal not quite long and here is the proof below:

it is luck your for get payment.i know this site was good but not this time.already gone to scam.some investor already lost their money.cos they are old site and never trusted old hyip site.site scam days is 10 days.not payment instantly all members.so high risk to invest now this site.also some hyip monitors status paying but not be trust this site if status paying.......

Recently I have noticed that payment transaction list shows only records of the payments above or equal to $5, amounts withdrawn whic are less than $5 are not shown in the paid out transactions, I have an active investment in here which will expire in around a week, and the program has been paying instant always.

For small investors, Malaysian Inc has higher RCB offer on monitors, this feature definitely attracts a huge fund flow into the program, I just hope this popular as well as effective project with low ROI as well as mid term plans, will continue to pay for another hundred days with the same potential and automatic payments, hopefully.

I think that is right also from my point of view this program still stay strong to pay investors, so i think there will be less investors that worry about their payment, but for big investors i think they will cashout their money here sooner, but i think that is still too early if admin do it.

There is nothing wrong if we say, Malaysian Inc is the current top most popular program in the hyip industry, as this one could manage to advertise well and popular in quick time, just four more days to go that the program can reach the milestone of 100 days online and active and continues to pay.

Just curious to know the traffic rank of this popular long term project on Alexa, it's global rank is around $11K at the moment and this week traffic to the site has been decreased by around 4%, may be few advertising banners on forums or monitors might have been expired this week, let's see how this program go on from here at the 100 days stage.

even some banner removed or expired but i think this program will keep paying, at least for about 2 weeks later, and after that i cannot give much guarantee to this program, even this program is one of the hottest program, people need to know that this program is hyip site that someday will falling down.

Malaysian Inc today has been exact 100 days old which is a great achievement for this long term project, and we can still find top advertising banners on some monitors for Malaysian Inc that will expire after another two weeks which just I guess that it may be safe for another three weeks that we can go for one more round with the three weeks plan.

On the occasion of 100 days online, the admin has decided to give higher interest accrued in accounts from 21th May to 23rd May, for three days !

We are celebrating 100 Days online!

Dear investors! With the great support of all the members of our company we are celebrating 100 Days online. We thank to our investors and promoters for trusting us. You will find, that many well-known monitoring services have already put our project in the top position of their website and these are all authentic. Only excellent project they recommend will be placed in a good position. And the main, in order to celebrate this achievement, we will offer a high interest for 3 days (21-23th May).

101 days, that is the exact time of this program has been online, it seems there are many people that still skeptic about this program from the start, but until now this program still listed as paying program in some hyip monitors and the most important thing we can see many payment proofs shared.

On the occasion of 100 days online, the admin has decided to give higher interest accrued in accounts from 21th May to 23rd May, for three days !

Well, it is good to see the Admin is giving the special promotion like this one. So, the purpose, the Admin can get the investors as many as they can. Hopefully this will run good and smooth. But, what I know, the HYIP from Malaysia is not good, and can not sustain too long. Almost like from Russia

Well, it is good to see the Admin is giving the special promotion like this one. So, the purpose, the Admin can get the investors as many as they can. Hopefully this will run good and smooth. But, what I know, the HYIP from Malaysia is not good, and can not sustain too long. Almost like from Russia

The sticky period of this program thread on TalkGold forum is still active and this project advertising banner on many forums has still few days to week or more for the expiry of the ad banner, so I guess, Malaysian Inc will still continue to stay active for a while, it is just hundred days old, I believe there is much life for the program.

I have noticed many investors joining this project after the admin announced special profits for these three days, from 21st to 23rd with higher interest rate as a thanks to the investors for making it such a huge success that it could pass on a hundred days online activity and stood number one ranked hyip in the current hyip industry.

For the last couple of days, as promised by the admin recently, the interest rate is much higher than usual daily profit, a 2.1%, since I have just $20 deposit, this higher interest bonus doesn't make much difference in the profit but for large investors, this bonus offer on the occasion of hundred days of the project bring nice extra bucks.