Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

big-roi - big-roi.com

hyipplus

I'm not admin

Big-ROI.com is an investment program designed to pursue business opportunities and invest in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term. We look forward to developing a long term relationship with all our investors.

We provide an opportunity to any person worldwide to become an investor and start earning on financial activity even without possessing large assets. All you need is an access to the Internet. We offer a global internet service for wealth management. While earning ourselves, we give a chance to other people to make some money as well.

Join us, this will become a good investment place for you.

Plans:

200% AFTER 3 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

200% AFTER 3 DAYS $10 and more 200.00

Accept: LR, PM

Referal: 5%

Watch the project and take part

the site plans seems sustainable and fine and but its referrer commission is less as compare to other sites and one more issue is that the site has no any record of payment here so its better to wait some more days to see the latest records of payment to confirm about this site that its paying or not.

the site plans seems sustainable and fine and but its referrer commission is less as compare to other sites and one more issue is that the site has no any record of payment here so its better to wait some more days to see the latest records of payment to confirm about this site that its paying or not.

lesser comission actually here is not a big deal for many investors, since i think that mostly investors here don't want to refer so many people, but for me their rate is the one that quite worrying here, that is so bad if this site scam us sooner, even i see some potential thing that we can get in this site

200% AFTER 3 DAYS

This site has only one plan and chance are this site will end up a scam site. 200% in three days is not a good rate and I'm sure this site will not going to pay at all and if ever it will I'm sure those proof of payments that you saw are just commission earnings. As theirs no way this site going to double your money in three days. So for me its better not to invest in here at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Simply, we can make decision, this is not a good HYIP for us. Because the RoI offered by this HYIP is very high and not reasonable at all. To make 200% RoI in only 3 days investment plan is very high and not reasonable at all. There is no business in this world can make profit like this much

I too think this will not be a safe place to make an investment because we can simply say that this program is having a very high roi and that will be really problem for the admin to pay the investors in future . in the new they will be offering high roi and finally when there are many investors they will be closing the program .