Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InvForFx - invforfx.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Working with the leading FX broker allows us to push our trading potential to its limits. Investment Club allow the general public to invest privately without the need to risk large sum of money, which are out of reach to most people. This unique investment program makes the opportunity of participating in high yield investing attainable to most people with a minimum capital to invest.

InvForFX is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan:

8.5 % daily for 15 days - Principal not return

2% daily for 30 days - Principal return

2.5% daily for 60 days - Principal return

2.8% daily for 90 days - Principal return

5% daily for 180 days - Principal return

Accept : LR

Join InvForFx here

this site for sure use goldcoder script :D, but that is a pirated script. this is a fatal mistake that admin do, if admin really want to create a hyip then he should use licensed script, to make their investors convince if they have at least long lifetime, i am not sure if they can survive for one term here with the thing they have here, also their plans is totally unstable

Very many good monitors have listed for this site for to this time and they too have invested here therefore I think that this site will be early to have good status in monitors, with their plan, I hope that they can run good and complete at least a round so that keep smile from investors when they invested here

Well i have not checked monitors if they are listing this program or not but what i can see from the program,i think the first 2 plans has a reasonable and sustainable roi,i would prefer to invest in the 2nd plan,the roi is one of the best roi,2% as the daily roi for 30 days should be achievable

Principal not return. I'm just wondering if compounding is allowed in here. I visited the site but its either my eyes are failing me or theirs really no compounding in here. I visited the site but did not join and I don't know if more details are given if you going to join this site. But base on my experience I don't think this site is going to last long.