Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Epik Funds - Epikfunds.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : https://epikfunds.com

banner468.gif

EpikFunds is an investment company from United Kingdom and is geared towards global investment services. EpikFunds is an integrated team which consists of portfolio managers, currency traders, investment consultants, professional market analysts and back office support team members. With our combined experience we have learnt that regardless of investment experience, whether a small private investor, an experienced investor, a fund manager or an institution it is of increasing importance to manage and acknowledge the power of having access to alternative investments classes and asset backed investment opportunities globally. We welcome customers from around the globe to make an investment with EpikFunds and make money with a single click. We guarantee our customers that their investment funds will earn steady profits over time.

PLANS:

6.5% hourly for 16 hours. Total : 104%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $250 - $3,000 6.50

Calculate your profit >>

108% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 105.00

Plan 2 $301 - $600 106.00

Plan 3 $601 - $1,500 107.00

Plan 4 $1,501 - $5,000 108.00

Calculate your profit >>

3.75% hourly for 28 hours. Total: 105%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $4,000 3.75

Calculate your profit >>

117% after 2 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 111.00

Plan 2 $301 - $600 113.00

Plan 3 $601 - $1,500 115.00

Plan 4 $1,501 - $5,000 117.00

Accept : LR, PM

Link : https://epikfunds.com

admin used nice script and also an eye catching template, they only have 2 hyip monitors that monitoring them until now but their status is waiting. so we need to wait if we still doubt about their competence to pay all investors, but based on rate of their plans especially for the first plan, i am sure they can pay more than 3 days

Yea,the script used for the program is nice and the site is also secured,but i would say that the roi offered here are really on the high side and this would not make the program to last,though when i checked there rate us page,i found out that the program is having a paying status with most of the monitors listed there

Once I see the hourly plan its automatic no no to me. Because I don't like hourly hyip site. For me hourly hyip site is a scam site. Theirs no way I can end up making good income in here. The risk of getting scam is just too high. But I admire those individual who take risk in here. But I don't give a damn on hyip monitoring sites who make profit in here as they can also be related to admin of this site and those proof of payments is just for show.