Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

justoutsourcing - justoutsourcing.com

Join DocuMaker's affiliate program and earn $3.00 for every copy of Outsourcing Through Rentacoder sold through your website. It's simple. All you have to do is pick up one of our affiliate text links or banners and use it on your website. Through these links, your sales get tracked and you get paid. Period. It´s as easy as that.

This arrangement requires that you have a PayPal account (so we can pay you), and your own "Thank you page" since once a customer buys our book from your site through PayPal, PayPal can send that customer back to your own Thank you page and you can monitor the number of sales completed by the number of hits on that specific page.

Too easy!!

JOIN NOW: http://www.justoutsourcing.com

so they pay us through paypal, i think this site is not good if they want to do that, i just hope they have another payment processor for us to use i also afraid if admin of this program only focused their money in paypal, because it is much risky to use paypal in this kind of investment