Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Smart Choice Invest - smartchoiceinvest.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Smart Choice Invest is a new trading company located in Los Angeles, California in the United States of America. We are here to help you reach your financial goals whether they are short or long term. No investment knowledge is required to become a member. Our trading experts do all the work for you. Register today for a free account and allow us to bring you into profit. We look forward to working with you and building a long term relationship.

Plan:

Daily Plan

$5 - $50 102% daily

$51 - $200 103% daily

$201 - $1000 104% daily

$1001 - $5000 106% daily

$5001 - $50000 110% daily

2 Day Plan

$5 - $50 53% for 2 days 106% total return

$51 - $200 54% for 2 days 108%

$201 - $1000 55% for 2 days 110%

$1001 - $5000 57% for 2 days 114%

$5001 - $50000 61% for 2 days 122%

3 Day Plan

$5 - $50 38% for 3 days 114% total return

$51 - $200 39% for 3 days 117%

$201 - $1000 40% for 3 days 120%

$1001 - $5000 42% for 3 days 126%

$5001 - $50000 46% for 3 days 138%

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay

Join Smart Choice Invest here

This site is hosted on a dedicated server with MaxAntiDdos protection, the design looks impressive, moreover the plan pays a starting ROI of 2% in one day which is just sustainable, in case if the admin really wants to run it longer and also four payment options available as well.

yeah they hosted in dedicated server for now, so i think we can trust them a bit. their plans rate also low especially for their first plan. aside from that thing, i see about 10 hyip monitors that want to monitoring this program until now based on their rate us page, but one that get paid from admin yet.

The roi here should make this program stay for a reasonable duration even though its a short term one. The measure of security implemented here is very good and the script is unique which are good signs. Normally, I prefer applying the hit and run in these types of short term programs but this one looks promising and therefore I prefer the 3days plan because its more profitable.

This program is offering one of the best roi in the hyip world,2% after 1 day is so reasonable and sustainable,i guess this program should be able to stay up for a very long time if the admin is really honest,i don't have the time to check the status of the program if is it paying or not,i would check it later,if it is paying,i might throw some bucks into it

• 2 weeks later...

the site is paying currently and also they set affordable minimum invest and I am sure it will make them able to attract many investors to join. but because some of the plan offering not reasonable profit rate, I am sure they won't able to last long paying.

i doubt if use check with this program before making comment on the program,this program has stop paying and hyip montora are now havng the program listed with not paying and probelm status,the admin of the program oly pay investors for few and make a run on investors investors,so if you thinkin of having anything to do with the progrm,the program is not safe.