Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

TopiXTrade - topixtrade.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Tokyo Stock Price Index , commonly known as TOPIX, along with the Nikkei 225, is an important stock market index for the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE) in Japan, tracking all domestic companies of the exchange's First Section. It is calculated and published by the TSE. As of 1 February 2011, there are 1,669 companies listed on the First Section of the TSE, and the market value for the index was Y197.4 trillions.[1] The index transitioned from a system where a company's weighting is based on the total number of shares outstanding (commonly called the float) to a weighting based on the number of shares available for trading (called the free float). This transition took place in three phases starting in October 2005 and was completed in June 2006. Although the change is a technicality, it had a significant effect on the weighting of many companies in the index, because many companies in Japan have significant holdings of shares of their business partners as a part of intricate business alliances, and such shares are no longer included in calculating the weight of companies in the index. TSE currently calculates and distributes TOPIX every second and further plans to launch a new High-Speed Index dissemination service provided at the millisecond level starting from February 28, 2011.

Plan:

- 160% AFTER 2 DAYS

- 200% AFTER 3 DAYS

- 450% AFTER 4 DAYS

V.I.P. PLANS

170% AFTER 12 HOURS

200% AFTER 1 DAY

accept LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, SolidTrustPay, Payza and EgoPay

Join TopiXTrade here

hose Jan-29-2013 02:50:35 PM $1,260.00 kolo Jan-30-2013 01:08:07 PM

$950.00a to

a total of 8000+ dollars investment has been covered by only first 10 members i dont believe on such stats.admin displayed these stats just to attract investors to his hyip.also hyip is one week old i dont we need to take chance here now.

first 10 account? i don't know what you bafflling here dude, but from what i see this site already have about more than 1000 accounts :D, i also agree if they have bad script and very ugly template plus their ROI plans are totally unstable to pay investors for long time but until now this program still paying, but i am doubt if they can pay 2 days more

i have alredy seen this cript which is using by this hyip program an i hope admin is paying very good payment to the investors on time an we can see many investors have alrday invested with high amount in this program an there are hyip monitors almost all are in paying status

• 2 weeks later...

the hyip have good site script design but unfortunately not completed with proper security. the plan also risky by offering very high profit return in short term period only. its really difficult to believe if they able to going for a long run and its why I am surprised that the site already run for 20 day for now and keep maintain paying status.

i guess this is just another thread that just need to be closed,the program has being running online for 16 days now and the status of the program stll remain at waiting, i think the program ought to have being investors before now,but i think the admin of the program is not ready to pay investors at all,so i guess this thread can be closed.

The program seems to have paying status in most of the monitors that has listed it till now. It is quite rare to see such programs since it is offering a very high ROI and interest rates so to speak. People who have invested early in this program must have benefited alot by this. But since the number of days has been running for quite a while now, investing now can be quite the risk.