Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ARGUS INVEST - argus-invest.biz

vnhyipgroup

i guess ealry investors on this program will be happy with this program,this program has being running online for 16 days now an the program is still maintaining a goodwill from hyip monitors,almost all the hyip monitors that have the program listed are having the program listed with paying status,i think one can still take the program for hit and run since they are still paying and the one day plan look safe.

Its really interesting to know that this site is paying good and paying well. I hope I can make good income in here in the long run. So far so good to see this site paying good and paying fast. but same time for how long? this is the big question that we need to ask ourself first. Becuase if this site turn out to be a scam site before we get bep then we still end up at loss in here.

well they said they have both ddos and sll secured site but they don't have any of them.they offer good plans and sustainable. I see some payment proofs here but I think they are not paying every member .they have not listed in many hyip so I like call them scam as every one not getting his money so i will stay away from it.

your current plans inhere probably would not always be ecological nevertheless somehow i will find a several plans approach upward truth be told there that might be performing these folks receive almost a rounded or maybe 3 once i assume men for you to examine most likely forking over ahead of they would always be planning ahead of time to invest inhere.