Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Super-payment - Super-payment.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Super-Payment.Com is the group of companies engaged in short-term and medium-term investment projects in building and engineering. Our main activity lies in one of the most dynamic and rapidly developing sectors of world economy. Our group of companies conducts thorough research of financial opportunities connected with building markets all over the world. Primarily we focus on South-Eastern Asia markets such as China, Vietnam, Malaysia and South Korea as they show the most significant increase during past decade.

By attracting professional financial experts we invest clients money in the most profitable financial instruments such as futures and securities. Our expertise allows us keeping yield rate higher than inflation rendering constant cash inflow and stable revenue for our clients.

Plan:

200% After 2 Hours (Fully Instant Withdrawal)

500% After 4 Hours (Fully Instant Withdrawal)

1200% After 8 Hour (Fully Instant Withdrawal)

2800% After 16 Hour (Fully Instant Withdrawal)

6000% After 24 Hour (Fully Instant Withdrawal)

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join Super-payment here

I've invested in a program like this before because at that time I was very interested in the benefits offered but I never get paid and the money I have invested just disappear, and from experience I have ever experienced far should we go to leave a program like this because the program will not give us the payment and would not refund the money we have invested

I've invested in a program like this before because at that time I was very interested in the benefits offered but I never get paid and the money I have invested just disappear, and from experience I have ever experienced far should we go to leave a program like this because the program will not give us the payment and would not refund the money we have invested

Lol...this type of a hourly program would never pay you,you should know that,even if monitors are listing it as PAYING,don't invest in it,'cos the admin would surely not pay,how can a program promises 200% after 2 hours,that can't be possible,only greedy investors would fall for this cheap scam

This is a traditional scam model site which came along with preplanned scam ideas. They just took common ready made flash template which available easily in market. They added fake data of deposit and withdraw. They told us that they have ssl certificate but in real https:// url won't work. Full model is scam including 15% ref. commission and hourly profit.

yeah it is totally unreasonable but surprisingly i see this program status is paying :D in some hyip monitors, i really don't know if there is some kind of trick from that hyip monitors but based on their statistic this program already paid a lot of members, but their refferals comission is too high for us.