Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Clickergive - Clickergive.tk

shh.shani

You have the opportunity to invest in the most precious metal, we are a company specializing in the exploitation and marketing of gold. Gold has become in recent years one of the most desirable investments because of the huge profits to be gained in short time, invest from the comfort of your home with just one click and we do the rest.

Plan:

6% daily for 60 business days

5% daily for 81 business days

4% daily for 100 business days

We accept: Liberty Reserve - Perfect Money

Referral commission: 5%

i am not sure if they can stay more than 2 weeks, because this site use pirated script and it seems like many script that used by other hyip before, plus they use .tk domain that i think if they have buck they don't need to use that kind of domain instead buy .com domain but so far i only find few monitors here

I think the advantages offered by the admin is too high, although this is a long term investment program but most likely we will not benefit until the time limit and the admin will just go away, leaving the investor with the money they had invested

Truly, it is high, specially if this one here returns the principal of each investment. But, if the principal included, not returned in the end of the program, then we can see here, this HYIP still has good RoI here. The script used by this HYIP here is just regular and nothing too special here

well i see that people are not showing a great interest towards this hyip and only 231$ invested here yet.i think it may because of free domain and also because of trading holidays.there is also possibility that member will invest money here only because minimum invest is just 1$ here.