Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ThousandCarats - thousand-carats.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The investments in diamonds and precious metals are becoming popular, what is not surprising, because the buying of diamonds is the most stable kind of asset. If to consider the diamonds not as luxurious decorations, but as an investment of money, then judging by constant increasing their prices we can easy conclude, that it is quite a profitable investment. Constant rising of price of diamonds and precious metals confirms the fact that this is an excellent choice for investments.

Our company thousand-carats.com was founded in 2008. We have rapidly grown on the market of sale of diamonds and precious metals. The excellent technicians gathered in our company during so short time. And now we invite you in our company and to make a deposit. You can increase your profit and be sure, that your deposits will grow exactly, because the company thousand-carats.com guarantees a profit and takes this responsibility on itself. Today, diamonds and precious metals are the only really valuable currency in the market. Investing your capital in the diamonds, you get full control over it. In our days, in conditions of extremely economic uncertainty, the market of precious metals has a steady growth of prices. In addition, gold for centuries has been the foundation of each currency system, and silver, in turn, has been and remains a popular technological metal. Demand for precious metals is constantly increasing, while the program of saving of deposits in banks, investments in shares and mutual funds are losing their relevance.

Plan:

Cuprum plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $499 104.00

Plan 2 $500 - $4,999 105.00

Plan 3 $5,000 - $10,000 125.00

Silver plan

Plan 1 $10 - $499 114.00

Plan 2 $500 - $4,999 117.00

Plan 3 $5,000 - $20,000 200.00

Gold plan

Plan 1 $10 - $499 135.00

Plan 2 $500 - $4,999 142.00

Plan 3 $5,000 - $30,000 500.00

Diamond plan

Plan 1 $10 - $499 190.00

Plan 2 $500 - $4,999 200.00

Plan 3 $5,000 - $50,000 1200.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,EgoPay

Join ThousandCarats here

I wonder why the thread starter didn't state the duration of the plans. After checking the site, I didn't see where the plans are stated but I believe that the plans will appear after registering when I click on make investments but I'm not ready to register here. Well, the script used here is good and the site is secure which are good signs. I can't say much here because the duration of the plans are unknown to me.

this site even they are new but already gain more than $1200, can you imagine that and i think that is possible because thousandcarrat now gain more investors, plus there are about more than 4 hyip monitors that monitoring them with have much investment there, the last i think their front-end is good and they have SSL.

Well, this one here is simply just another cheap HYIP which is coming to the market almost every single day here. Although this new HYIP has a nice website here, but we can see the RoI offered by this HYIP here is all the way too high and not reasonable at all here. Better not to invest on the HYIP like this

Thousand Carats is a short term program with various plans with fifteen days maximum term, they have been three days old now and has been making fast payments so far, it's a hot short term project of recent times, with more than twenty top monitors listing it.