Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

greenround - greenround.biz

nomiasif

Welcome to Our Website!

Green Round is a company of private capital investment for people from all over the world, created by a group of professionals engaged in the daily trading of EUR/USA and Gold. Our company has professionals such as financial advisors, market analysts, skilled traders over 15 years and members of different branches.

22% daily for 5 days

Principal included

Deposit : $10 - $1,000

Fast withdrawal

2.5% daily for 5 days

Principal return

Deposit : $250 - $25,000

Fast withdrawal

7.5% daily for 20 days

Principal included

Deposit : $10 - $1,000

Fast withdrawal

3% daily for 20 days

Principal return

Deposit : $250 - $25,000

Fast withdrawal

LR PM accepted

Looks like it is a just launched program and i am really happy to see the site have a very good script and as well they are very good in managing the security issues of this program . Since all the investment plans of this program are sustainable so i think it will be really good to make an investment with them .

This program makes use of an attractive script and the site is also secure. The plans are good as well and should sustain the program for long but the short term plans which require that principal be returned may affect the program if the admin doesn't return principal but if the admin returns principal in them, then its a sign that investors in other plans will be paid till their terms are completed

I think the plan 22% daily for 5 days can become a very good advantage that we can get from this program even though profits are not too big but the admin will be very good in paying the investors with the time limit but if we take the greater benefits to the limit of time so I will not guarantee admin will fully pay promised benefits

I think the plan 22% daily for 5 days can become a very good advantage that we can get from this program even though profits are not too big but the admin will be very good in paying the investors with the time limit but if we take the greater benefits to the limit of time so I will not guarantee admin will fully pay promised benefits

With the roi offered in the program, one can easily make good profits if only the program can stay strong for several round of payment, still its undenyable the plan is unsustainable hopefully it can make investors smile for next days to come.

This HYIP is very nice and pretty on the script here. The script used by this HYIP is not the same like other HYIP script here. Then the RoI offered by this HYIP is reasonable. The RoI seems to be very high, but it is not at all, because the principal is included on the daily return here. So, it is fine

Fixed referral commission of 5% is attractive, also this project is just one day old, so it might be the right time to jump in for one cycle of five days plan, as it doesn't seem to be fast scam type of program, so we can make good profits with the five days plan, it's also listed on MNO monitor.

nice rates here, i am sure admin already designed this site well, also this site looks attractive to me, when i checked their status in hyip monitors i found this program listed in some big program, and one of them is MNO :D,i am sure this program can pass their first round here

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...