Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fx7profit - fx7profit.com

obeconline

Starting Date : 01 / Jan / 2013 Running Date : Activate a/c : 149 Total Deposit : $ 92490 Visitors Online : We offer six investment plans depending on the length of the investment period. All you have to do is make a deposit for a specified period of time (all investment plans are presented on our website). You can monitor and increase your profits every day. We have over 1 years of experiences (offline & online), so you can completely trust us.You can make an online investment easily with a currency, no matter where you are now. You have a possibility to make an additional income from your office or home. Make profit anytime and anywhere now. Our Investment Features Open an account and get $5 for bonus. Our investment plans are designed as short term period. Get your daily profit. Invest today and win the price. (Samsung Galaxy S3, Nokia Lumia and Sony Vaio Lap). Deposit money in any investment plan automatically your account will be activate to premium account. Up to $300 USD deposit bonus Instance withdrawal via liberty reserve only our process will be fast. Min is US $15 and Max is US $50,000. Our Ecurrency Accounts to Make Payment

payouts: 15% for 10 Business Days, 11.6% for 15

mix/max deposit:$15 - $50

referral bonus: 10%

JOIN NOW: http://fx7profit.com/?refid=obeconline

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

I can't open the site. When I open the site this is what I find. I think this site admin need to upgrade its server if he want to get more investors. Because right now this site has reach its maximum daily quota activity. If admin will not going to do that admin can end up losing investors as they can't open the site just like what I do right now. I can't open the site.

Up to $300 USD deposit bonus

I still wonder how can the admin of the program give upto $300 deposit bonus so it is quite good to think before investing with them because i never trust on the hyip sites which will be offering bonus to the investors and they just attract the investors by saying all this thing and finally they will be scamming the investors .

150% is a very good advantage that we can get from this program while a specified time not too long, so we can take a very good opportunity to make a profit with this program would be better if we start investing when the program has just ran as if the admin has been running in a few days so we had to quickly leave this program

150% is a very good advantage that we can get from this program while a specified time not too long, so we can take a very good opportunity to make a profit with this program would be better if we start investing when the program has just ran as if the admin has been running in a few days so we had to quickly leave this program

I am sure that none of the legit hyip program will be offering some bonus to the investors and here the same thing happened they are offering $5 no deposit bonus to the investors and whys is the problem here is they are just cheating the investors by attracting them . I am sure that no one will give bonus in hyip sites . and here the bonus is not use for any thing until you make investment here .

• 1 month later...

Dear friends,

www.fx7profit.com this is not a hyip website or any illegal website. This is genuine money making website. This website is fully automated and instant withdrawal. Compare to all hyip investment website this is very different. Fully registered and much secured investment. I trust you to visiting this website. Let we work for your financial freedom.

If the fx7profit.com is a forex website. Up to $300 deposit bonus means first of all investor select the plane and get the bonus.Again I will say this website is not a hyip website this a forex website..

We offer 6 business plans

1. Bronze 150%: (15% for 10 Business Days) (Min $15 to Max $1500)

2. Silver 175%: (11.6% for 15 Business Days) (Min $25 to Max $2500)

3. Gold 200%: (10% for 20 Business Days) (Min $50 to Max $5000)

4. Diamond 225%: (9% for 25 Business Days) (Min $100 to Max $10000)

5. Platinum 250%: (8.3% for 30 Business Days) (Min $250 to Max $25000)

6. Bumper Plan 250%: (VIP 250% Hourly Profit) (Min $500 to Max $5000)

Visit: www.fx7profit.com

Dear Investors,

Company Introduced a special offer,If u invest the money in any plan:

1)Bronze

2)Silver

3)Gold

4)Diamond

5)Platinum

6)Bumper

if you got the 200% hourly profit,This offer start today up to this month last.Don't miss this offer...

Regards

www.fx7profit.com

It is interesting that the site is available again but guys don't we think the ROI inhere wouldn't be sustainable???well yet i think if everything were to be going right then the program should at least be going a round.I expect guys to confirm they paying before investing.

I am not sure weather they are legit or not . but to my surprise i found that the site is no more paying and some of the monitors have shown the site status as Not paying . but still some are with paying status so lets see weather they are paying or not .