Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

oceanprofits - oceanprofits.net

obeconline

The formation of a joint venture, Ocean Profits Limited, in June 2011 reflects the company’s strategic objective to develop a greater presence in USA. We offer short term investing strategies.

You don't need to be a professional internet user to invest with us. The system is designed to help you not to confuse you. We have a clear, differentiated investment philosophy to deliver superior returns.

With merging professional techniques to set up a unique system which is easy to use, we reduce the need of support or help in client side. However, our support team will work hard to bring confidence to our clients.

payouts: 11% daily for 10 days or 12% daily for

mix/max deposit:$10 - $200000

referral bonus: 5%

JOIN NOW: http://oceanprofits....efid=obeconline

Firstly i am very much disappointed with the script of the site because they are using a very cheap script and i am sure that if they sue this type of script then no one will be joiing with this program . And i am sure that it cannot gain much popularity to the site so we should be careful with this program .

11% daily for 10 days is still possible benefits we can get from this program but we have to look at the admin just ran or has been running a few days because most likely only admins will pay within 10 days. Then admin likely not investors will pay more properly

Well, also we have to see from the Investment Plans offered by this HYIP here. It is possible and reasonable if the principal is included already by this HYIP here. So, if it is doing this way, then, this HYIP here can sustain for such a long time in the business here. This is the real fact we have to see

what a good program, i am surprised that they have DDOS and even IP blocking, when we visited the site we will verify by them so we can say this program is safe for us, i also have some thing to tell here this program seems interesting for users with profitable rate of their plans

well its still paying from last week. but problem is that a low costed script used by the hyip. only due to this script only few investors have spent their money . i think admin should buy a great script because it will be proved advantageous and he can attract more investors to his hyip.