Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PennyStake - pennystake.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Penny Stake is a private investment company that is managed by Richard Brown, a professional binary option trader. During the years, I personally had my own share of success as well as failures while trading options. For the time being, Penny Stake is not a legal entity and I do not expect it to be a legal one because unfortunately I do not hold any license from the Security Exchange Commission, thus, please invest at your own risk. Matter of fact, no company can offer you any kind of guarantee on your investment. You just have to invest what you can afford to lose. Obviously, this does not mean I will be taking this opportunity to rip off people. We all know where all these investment programs will end up sooner or later, but at least, I'm a true binary option trader and it's an easy thing to do if you are experienced and know what you are doing.

Plan:

4% Daily For 30 Business Days

Accept : LR, PM, STP

Join PennyStake here

The site is a secured site but the template used for the program is not that cool,the site is SSL encrypted by THAWTE,the roi offered can only be reasonable and sustainable if the principal is included in the daily roi,but if it is not,i guess that the program can't just sustain

SSL and DDOS protection,i like it`s script ,but the admin forget to put the plans in the main page and it may be taken on the admin ,50$ as a minimum deposit is very high for beginners to invest in the program the roi 9% is cool for along term but the worst thing is the minimum deposit

4% per day is including high if principal will be back after investment contract expired. but if 4% is including principal, the overall profit rate is reasonable and even average daily profit rate is lower than 1%. according to me, it will make the site sustainable or last long paying.

this program for me is complete, they have good script, and it seems licensed script plus this program have SSL and DDOS protection and great layout. i am sure many investors will consider to invest in this site, another thing that make other investors consider this site is they have good and great live support to help all investors, i am sure this program can stay longer

Yes, it is correct, about script, they are having very good script with enough protection program, however I too think that admin too should add more qualified monitors so that invest here, their status at this time still is very bad, we too can see that have had many trusted monitors approved but all in still in status "Waiting"

No,the program is currently paying and it is not having bad status

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/pennystake.com?final=1

If you look at those monitors that are having the WAITING status never invested a cent in the program,that is why they are having the status as WAITING,even GoldPoll never invested in it,but if you check the main AHM,you would see that it is having a paying status

Yes, with this site, it is very difficult to define anything in all because all don't have new info from monitors and everything still in status "Waiting" therefore I too think that we too can't decide anything here when status still is not clearly, however I too think that may be this site is not good because monitors that they have added, it only is not good monitors and not many people to know it

Though they have a single investment plans i am really very much satisfied with the investment plan of the site . The customer service is really good and they are helping all the members to solve there queries easily with the live chat . hope this one will be a paying program for ever .

No,the program is currently paying and it is not having bad status

http://www.allhyipmo...ake.com?final=1

If you look at those monitors that are having the WAITING status never invested a cent in the program,that is why they are having the status as WAITING,even GoldPoll never invested in it,but if you check the main AHM,you would see that it is having a paying status

how about GP? where do you know that GP not invested any single bucks here, are you call their admin in goldentalk? the only one hyip monitor that i see here is hyip pulse, but if you look at investtracing, they invest here but still not get paid :D, it is better to see it carefully, and the main status in AHM is not paying but waiting, i can see it clearly in my end :D, i can give you the screenshots if you really want.

The script used here is very good and the site is secure which are good signs. I like the fact that the program has only one plan but the program isn't getting much support from monitors. According to AHM, only few monitors are viewing it with one of them having a Paying status and about 2 or 3 having a waiting status.

Penny Stake has now added EgoPay option to the list of payment options to fund as well as withdraw from accounts ! here is the latest update !

EgoPay has been added!

Hello,

We are happy to announce you that EgoPay is now available for both funding as well as for withdrawal purposes.

Thank You,

Penny Stake