Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

maricotrade - maricotrade.com

mid000ooo

Marico Trade is a high yield investment program, backed up by Forex market trading. We have a team who are expert on their filed to manage the funds. Our professionals take advantage of currency price fluctuations to make profit for their clients by buying and selling major currencies and stocks.

Our mission is to provide our investors with a stable value investment opportunity for their capital,by investing in gold or gold futures electronically to gain a stable rate in return. online program that mainly focused on FOREX and securities exchange.

Before we put the investment programs onto the Internet, we have been on our business offline for several years. However, we are a group of inovative and professional experts with years of trading experience, so we are a great team that you can trust.

plans.png

http://www.maricotrade.com/?ref=mid000ooo

500% in just 10 days look like admin is just giving money for free . I am sure that this is a scam site Because it is not at all possible to pay such a huge pri to the investor in a very shrt period of time . The rate us page of the site is empty i mean no monitors ratings to the site so how can we invest here ,

i see some big investors here already invested their money, it is a good sign for this site, and for their future too. this site front-end looks great and professional, they only lack of investment rate, that is totally high but i think they can pay for some days, but i hope there are more hyip monitors here

I think that this site will not able to exist long because it is very difficult to access, I too have tried many times to access this site at this time but can't , I too have checked status of monitors, it is very bad when only have 3 monitors approve and it is trial monitors, I don't think that they can run good with this status, site too having problem about accessing, I hope that they will not go too early when site only begin not long