Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

trust-public - trust-public.net

mid000ooo

i`m not admin

Marketing plan - "2 $ x 48 hours"

This means that by investing $ 2 you get a 200% up to 48 hours of the deposit,

which can immediately bring to his account (the money will come instantly.)

unlimited number of deposits.

example, you have contributed $ 2. After 48 hours you will receive $ 4 (excluding commissions 10%),

to again start earning you will need to make a new contribution.

You do not need to wait to make a second contribution, you can do it at any time,

that is, contributions may be and some of them with you in parallel will receive 200% in 48 hours.

WARNING! You will be charged 100% every 24 hours from the time of the contribution (you can take them or reivestirovat) to within seconds. That is if you did today contribute $ 2 in 20:00:01,

then the interest on the deposit, but rather $ 2, you will be awarded tomorrow at 20:00:01. The following 2 $ you will get through the next 24 hours.

IMPORTANT that the time your deposit is not recorded on your time, and server time (you can be in different time zones)

and all interest, too, are on the server time. Server time is written in "your contributions."

Once you interest on your balance, then you can immediately deduce dengi.Dengi can display anytime, provided that you have accrued on the balance sheet. Contributions can be any and all of them are independent of each other.

other words, the interest will accrue on each individual contribution,

and not on the total amount of deposits.

48 hours

Plan Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $ 2 - $ 2 100.00

http://trust-public.net/?ref=mid000ooo

The major disadvantage of this program is the site Language is not in english and it is not at all easy to understand until we translate the site to our language . I have just seen in the site if we invest $2 and in just 2 days they are offering 100% i mean more $2 as interest . that is really not trust able to believe . looks like its another way to scam people .

i am confused with this site, and for the plan too, is that plan after 48 hours or each hours for 48 hours?, because when i visited the site, it is in russian language i really don't know what make admin think to make this kind of program since it seems only russian members that can invest