Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Xperiapay - Xperiapay.com

xetang

Welcome to the Xperia Pay

Xperia Pay is precious metals holding and investment company offering its services to the international community of new generation of online investors. Investing in gold and silver has been traditionally considered as a way to preserve capital saved in national currencies, however today this approach is not as straight forward as it may seem.

103% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $2,000 103.00

54% daily for two days

Plan 2 $10 - $2,000 54.00

5% daily for 3 days

Plan 3 $10 - $2,000 5.00

Life Time Package 1%

Plan 4 $10 - $500 1.00

2% daily for 180 days

Plan 5 $10 - $500 2.00

3% daily 120 Days

Plan 7 $10 - $500 3.00

3.5% Daily 110 days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 3.50

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Comodo Secured

Licensed Script

Dedicated Sever

Accept: LR, PM, SP

Join here: http://xperiapay.com/

quite low profit here dude, if admin can manage the money well or there aren't big wave of investors and there are a lot of hyip monitors that invest here i think this program can sustain for quite long time, at least for 7 days. unfortunately this site script is not good as what i think before visited the site, and they don't have SSL and DDOS protection.

They do have SSL and DDOS protection,the site has SSL encryption by COMODO and the script used for the program is nice,when you first visit the site,you would think that the script used is poor,but when you enter the main site,you would see that the script is really not bad,this one is an after 1 day program so i expect it to start paying by tomorrow

I really like this program because of their multiple selection plan. This program is suitable for both newcomers and senior investors. Because newcomers can invest in daily or 3 days plan - where seniors can make plan with 1% daily scheme. Secondly everywhere we just need to bring $10 of natural figure.

Firstly i would like to say that script does not look professional and also i can say that the roi which admin is offering might be high . When we see the roi that admin is offering we can say that all the investment plans are of high roi and it is not easy to pay by the admin of the program .

Lifetime Package 1% I do not believe if the admin will continually pay investors when taking the plan to make a profit for life because hyip program will not be able to survive despite continuous hyip program is a long-standing so I recommend taking advantage in the fastest time of the this program is the best decision for investors

I just don't know why this program hasn't been gaining support from monitors http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/xperiapay.com?final=1

Though it is a new program but i expect it to have gained support from monitors,it is only one monitor that is listing it in AHM,anyways,the program might gain support from monitors later on,the admin should try and promote the program is some monitors so it can get attention from investors

I think that may be they don't launch official when we too can see that their time of begin is - day and for to this time, they too have began to launch official for first day and I hope that they will be early to add more monitors so that can attract investors to invest with site, script can be very good and plans are alright but if they don't have good status in monitors, site will be very difficult to exist long

this hyip is nicely designed and the plans added by admin have capability to attract investors but unfortunately the hyip failed to attract investors towards it.Also only 1 monitor is monitoring which is also showing pending status.i dont think we can invest money here in this stage.