Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fashionhyip - Fashionhyip.com

xetang

i am quite impressed with this site scripts, it seems unique and also their template looks great so we can see clearly what is the plan that admin have here, their ROI plan for sure is quite high but that do't mean they cannot sustain for quite enough time, i think for 4 days they still have chance to pay all of us

Yes ,the script is nice,the site is secured but this hourly program is not to be trusted,'cos the roi offered in all palans are not just reasonable and sustainable,i checked the rate us page,there are 5 monitors listed there and only one is having the status as PAYING,other monitors also invested in the program but they are having a WAITING status,i don't think that this site is PAYING,'cos when a hyip program is doing a selective program,it means that the program is about to fold

This is a very short term investment program and most of the plans are not more than 3 days of maturity period . But we can see the site script is really good abs they also have a very secure connectivity . But it depends on the admin to make the site stable or not . i think we can just have a try on this program .

Like i have said in my previous post that this program is having a mixed status,it would be so risky for investors to invest in this program at this juncture 'cos the program would soon turn scam,anyways i guess i would be skipping this program

Like i have said in my previous post that this program is having a mixed status,it would be so risky for investors to invest in this program at this juncture 'cos the program would soon turn scam,anyways i guess i would be skipping this program

Though it is having mixed status i think we need to consider the majority of the monitors and the ratings of the major quality monitors amount all then we can come to an conclusion that weather this program is paying to the investors or not . But i am sure that you will be enjoying investing here if they have fully paying status from the monitors .