Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Eliteforex-Ltd - Eliteforex-ltd.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://eliteforex-ltd.com

Eliteforex-Ltd Trading is a full service investment provider focused solely on the foreign exchange (forex) trading market, founded by a small group of traders and registered in UAE. With our experience, expertise, and in-depth research, we provide valuable alternative investment advice and full service consulting, so that our clients can meet their financial objectives and long-term ability to achieve their mission.We wanted to provide a simple and profitable means for our clients to get into the trillion dollar Forex market without having to spend thousands of dollars on software and spending countless hours in front of the computer

PLANS:

1.6% daily For 150 Days

PLAN SPEND AMOUNT ($) Daily PROFIT (%)

Mini Account $10 - $5,000 1.60

2.5% daily For 150 Day

Standard Account $5,001 - $10,000 2.50

3.0% daily For 150 Day

Classic Account $10,001 and more 3.00

Mounthly Return 35%

PLAN SPEND AMOUNT ($) Monthly PROFIT (%)

Mounthly $250 - $100,000 35.00

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://eliteforex-ltd.com

Well looks they are trying to invest with forex and that is really a great idea because the profits will be really good and they are easily payable by the admin . The returns are very reasonable and it is accepted by most of the investors . Just waiting to see some monitors ratings in the site so that we can have a good view of the site .

This is a long term investment program,i think that the roi offered here is so reasonable and sustainable,the program should be able to pay for a very long time 'cos of the low roi,if the admin is honest,the program should be able to complete a round

This is a long term investment program,i think that the roi offered here is so reasonable and sustainable,the program should be able to pay for a very long time 'cos of the low roi,if the admin is honest,the program should be able to complete a round

Though we can say the roi is sustainable here i can say that admin have failed in taking the security measures we can see there is not even a single security measures the admin have taken . We can see there is not even a single monitor rating till now so that really make me thing .

well site looks fine and the plans settled by it is also good because of rate of interest but i am not sure people will want to invest money on it because duration of plan is 150 days which is too much duration and we cant say anything that how many days it will stay legit.so atleast i am not investing here.

only one hyip monitor that monitoring them until now but their status for this hyip site is paying, but for sure this program has nice plans :D, it offer us lower rate and also it will maximize our profit here, from what i see many investors will choose their first plan here rather than other plans

I just checked the site and saw that the admin inhere hasn't added any quality monitors.sincerely i expect him to be doing that anytime soon so that he would be making guys want to show interest in the site.sincerely the program should be a great one if things go right.

Yes, this site's plans are very long and they too have good script but with status of monitors at this time, I think that they will be difficult to attract more investors to invest here, admin too should try to add more qualified monitors so that they will invest in here and when they have good status so that investors can know more about this site and invest here

The program has a good plan but i just wonder why the program hasn't gained support from monitors 'cos when i checked AHM,there are about 5 monitors listed there and none of them invested in it,it is only AHM that has invested in this program and the status is paying

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/eliteforex-ltd.com?final=1