Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fatprofit - Fatprofit.biz

xetang

In Fatprofit, We are committed to provide a World-Class customer care for our Investors through Best-In-Class technology, processes & response mechanisms. We are using the best analysis tools (now days) to help maintain our high profits in the market (Forex in general), at any period of time. We are a group of professionals dedicated to deliver you a high quality "product" - Financial Service that will remain solid and stable for a long term.

10% daily for 15 business days

Min $10 - Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

DDos Protection

SSL Encryption

Fast Payment

Dedicated Sever

Licensed Script

Join here: http://www.fatprofit.biz/?ref=zozo278

This one would be paying for only 11 days,which means the total returns would be 110%,that means that the program is offering about 0.66% as the daily roi without the principal,the roi is so reasonable and sustainable,this program should be able to complete so many rounds

10% daily for 15 business days in the sense earning 150% after 15 days that is really a profitable plan but i think its better to investegate and invest with this program because till now no monitors are added to the site so it will be good if you invest here only after getting correct monitors ratings .

@hadg33 I think you missed it. The plan duration is 15days and not 11days. Well, the roi here is very good and we won't have to wait for very long to receive our profits. The script is unique and the site is secure which are good signs. With a good RCB, it will even take a leSser time to be at bEP.

10% daily for 15 business days in the sense earning 150% after 15 days that is really a profitable plan but i think its better to investegate and invest with this program because till now no monitors are added to the site so it will be good if you invest here only after getting correct monitors ratings .

You should note that about time, it is business day therefore if calculate in detail, even it is lower very many here, therefore it really a good rate for investing but I too think that site can run if they promote good in monitors because I too see that they having status not good in monitors when still only have some monitors approved for to this time

while this program have profitable plan, they also have nice site, this site looks great and simple with that made from scratch script, but unfortunately i don't see any hyip monitors that want to monitoring this site until now but this site is not like what they said in their homepage, i don't see DDOS or SSL here

@hadg33 I think you missed it. The plan duration is 15days and not 11days. Well, the roi here is very good and we won't have to wait for very long to receive our profits. The script is unique and the site is secure which are good signs. With a good RCB, it will even take a leSser time to be at bEP.

You are the one that missed it,the duration is 15 days but the program would be paying only for 11 days,'cos you would not earn on weekends,so you should check the program properly before making posts,i have already talked about the earnings of the program so i guess i would have to stop here

@hadg33:it isn't 11 days it is 15 business days and the admin has specified.i agree that they wouldn't be paying on weekends but they should be paying on weekdays which to me is okay.The ROI tabled is okay and i expect the admin to be adding quality monitors to radar since there are presently none radaring them

http://www.fatprofit.biz/index.php?a=monitors

The design quality of the site is quite natural because I can not see anything special on it. Secondly there is no single monitor with paying status. But we can test this program with $10 of basic money and will get the final result within 10 days. Another thing is that their Ref. commission is high enough than normal.

@hadg33:it isn't 11 days it is 15 business days and the admin has specified.i agree that they wouldn't be paying on weekends but they should be paying on weekdays which to me is okay.The ROI tabled is okay and i expect the admin to be adding quality monitors to radar since there are presently none radaring them

http://www.fatprofit.biz/index.php?a=monitors

Don't get it twisted,the duration of the program is 15 days,and if admin says 10% daily for 15 business days,that means,he would be only paying for 11 days,try and make a proper research before you this post or you should try and invest in the program and try to convince me if the program would pay for 15 days,anyways,there are monitors listed in the link you posted but with a waiting status