Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Moneylongterm - Moneylongterm.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://moneylongterm.com

Welcome to MoneyLongTerm,our company focus in the forex market investment. We operate by automatic trading systems 24/7 with diversifying strategies established in our Zulutrade negotiation platform. This investment system allow us to select the best world traders operating programming signals and apply them to our accounts.

This revolutionary investment system eliminates the emotional facts that affect traders and induce them to make big mistakes. Your money will be managed in our MoneyLongTerm platform diversifying and operating strategies, and supervised by our expert team. Enjoy since today excellent returns and life quality thanks to today technology opportunities.

PLANS:

125% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $2,000 110.00

Plan 2 $2,001 - $5,000 125.00

200% After 3 Day

Plan 1 $200 - $3,000 140.00

Plan 2 $3,001 - $10,000 200.00

350% After 6 Days

Plan 1 $200 - $5,000 190.00

Plan 2 $5,001 and more 350.00

Accept : LR, PM, STP, PZ, Egopay

Link : http://moneylongterm.com

110% after 1 day can never be achieved,the normal after one day programs that i am familiar with doesn't usually offers a roi that is so high like this one,this one might likely not to pay for a day 'cos the roi is just too high,anyways i think i would have to skip this one

Yes, about rate and even with min rate, I too see that it is a bit high here but good point that I think that investors can consider, it is min investment with only $1, it is not bad for a trying in all, however, I too think that it will too be difficult to consider for investing because we too can see that status of monitors at this time still is very bad, we can try if this status is good

too much, their rate is too much and also i don't see any good thing except this program listed in goldpoll, maybe they will have chance to pay investors, since they listed in goldpoll, for one and two round still okay but for the third round i don't know since this program seems not good in my opinion

@glucoseguy,yes you are right,the program is currently paying and i think that the admin is only doing that just to lure investors to the program and at the same time,the admin might just be paying only monitors just to decieve investors,if i may ask you a question as since you have a little experience about hyips,can you invest in this program for the fact that it supports a low minimum spend? The answer is no,'cos the roi can never be achieved

I don't believe in this program because i have just looked into the investment plans of the site and i am just wondering to see the investment plan 200% after 3 days that means just double of the investment we are making in just 3 days . looks odd to me and i am sure that it is not at all possible to pay such a huge roi to the investors .

Yea,i am not going to trust the program as well 'cos the roi offered here is really on the high side,and this would definitely make the program not to last,110% after one day can't just be achieved,i would have to disregard the status of the program for now

Yea,i am not going to trust the program as well 'cos the roi offered here is really on the high side,and this would definitely make the program not to last,110% after one day can't just be achieved,i would have to disregard the status of the program for now

And have you seen the minimum investment here is only $1 so this shows that admin is just attracting the investors to make an investment with them . he is even attracting the tiny investors towards them . Any ways i am sure that it is not at all a safe place to make an investment with them. .

there is payment proof posted here and its explain that the site paying at the moment. but the next question is till when they will keep paying if consider the profit rate given is very high and not reasonable. well, according to me, even though paying the hyip will be unable to sustainable.

it is quite surprised because this program now become paying and i can find some payment proofs in other forum which encourage more investors to invest here, i know their rate is totally high as i admit before but i think it is because of their low minimum deposit which many people like to invest

it is quite surprised because this program now become paying and i can find some payment proofs in other forum which encourage more investors to invest here, i know their rate is totally high as i admit before but i think it is because of their low minimum deposit which many people like to invest

Yes, I'm too same when we too can see that 2 trusted monitors still approving for this site with good status although it too have ran 3 days already, however I think that we too need to be careful in all because have had poster reminded above about this site and may be he is correct because I too see that their rate up to 110% and status of monitors is not clearly because only Goldpoll and PopularHYIP in good status, we will be difficult to verify really status here because this monitors don't show that they invested

Yes,you are right,there are two reliable monitors listing the program with a paying status,i think the minimum deposit is what is making this program to be still paying,assuming the minimum deposit is set at $10,i am so sure that the admin would have disappeared with investors funds

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...