Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashHub - cashhub.net

vnhyipgroup

Im not admin.

CashHub

CashHub is a High Yield Investment Program and should be treated as that and not as a game or anything else. You will be able to receive 100% of your deposit plus your profit according to your plan. Our goal is not to be the biggest, but the best. The vision is to satisfy our investors' financial needs and help them succeed. We want to be recognized as one of great companies and the premier provider of financial services in every one of our markets, number one, second to none. Cash Hub aims to contribute towards the development and growth of the industry by fostering high standards of professionalism and promoting exemplary practice among our members.

Investment Plans:

CH1 - 125% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 104.00

Plan 2 $301 - $500 106.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 108.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 115.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 125.00

CH2 - 60% Daily for 3 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $300 38.00

Plan 2 $301 - $500 40.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 42.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 49.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 60.00

CH3 - 370% After 7 Days

Plan 1 $5 - $300 132.00

Plan 2 $301 - $500 190.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 248.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 306.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 370.00

CH4 - 700% After 15 Days

Plan 1 $5 - $300 170.00

Plan 2 $301 - $500 302.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 434.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 566.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 700.00

CH5 - 1500% After 30 Days

Plan 1 $5 - $300 250.00

Plan 2 $301 - $500 620.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 910.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 1200.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 1500.00

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM, EgoPay, STP

4% Referral Commission

Program Link: http://www.cashhub.biz/

something fishy here, because i see in their statistic, they paid $80 but after i checked their paidout page i don't see any withdrawal records, i just hope admin don't edit something just for attract more investors to invest here. but i am quite surprised that cashub also added STP as one of their payment processors.

site script is very attractive and even the plan is really attractive too. by offering good profit return, short term investors maybe willing to make invest here. but because the site not listed on hyip monitor site at the moment, should wait till there is payment proof report available before investors decide to make invest.

Well,i still can't access this site,i don't know if it is from my end ot not,according to what the thread starter has posted,i guess the first is suitable for a hit and run 'cos it is an after 1 day plan,hit and would surely work here for like 2-3 times after that,investors should opt out of the program

Well,i still can't access this site,i don't know if it is from my end ot not,according to what the thread starter has posted,i guess the first is suitable for a hit and run 'cos it is an after 1 day plan,hit and would surely work here for like 2-3 times after that,investors should opt out of the program

I think that your internet connection sure have problem or your IP have many errors in all because I still access this site normal, it still is running and it is good site for investing because we too can see that they have very good rate and site approving in very many qualified monitors now, as my idea, it is too a good place for investing

Oh really,so the problem is from my end,i can access other sites,i was even able to check the status of the program in AHM http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/cashhub.biz?final=1

I can see that the program hasn't started to be paying,the program should start paying as from tomorrow,although i can see a monitor here with a paying status,i guess that monitor has received referral commission

125% after single day by looking that i can say that it is not at all possible to pay such a huge roi by the admin for a long time . though the admin might pay now but in future there will be many investors and for them paying is not possible in my opinion .

i think the roi about this site is very high and the plans or script is not sustainable and there is no any monitoring system present so it will be a risk if we make any investment here so friends be care full about this site.

Mostly all of the monitors are with the waiting status so i think its better to have a look on the site after the monitors are with the paying status . any way i am just thinking that the roi inherit the admin have tabulated in noon sustainable range so it will be really risky to invest with this program .

Mostly all of the monitors are with the waiting status so i think its better to have a look on the site after the monitors are with the paying status . any way i am just thinking that the roi inherit the admin have tabulated in noon sustainable range so it will be really risky to invest with this program .

even in some big hyip monitors which listed this program, their status there is waiting, so i think what we should do here is waiting, but if you are risk take you can invest here, since this program is new program and have short term plan so i don't expect them to survive more than 2 weeks

Well cashhub is just one of those popular program which was launch yesterday because I just see them on other well constructed forum and this show good performance by the admin so the program is very good thou the site look very poor and the roi which the admin offer us here is very unsustainable lets wait and see what will happen next

Yea that is true if we can do hit and run it would be much more better here and the program will safe our fund because if not so I hope and I know that alot of investor will lost their fund for real so doing something like hit and run would even be the best.

@chintu,have you even look at the others plans which comprises of 60% daily for 3days?

I think such plan will not do us investor any good apart from giving us some scaming alarm so I will stay away from this program for some time.

Why staying away when the program is still doing pretty well,hit and run is still probably suitable for this program,i would not be telling any investor to stay away from this program 'cos it is an after 1 day program,the rest plans might be so risky but the first lan is not that risky,investors can simply be taking advantage of the program now

well a very good protected script used by this hyip. investment plans offered by it are also very reasonable.but i am doubtful regarding stats because i see that many people have invested more than 1000$ which is an unbelievable thing to me believe thats why i am avoiding this site for investment this time.

I think that you have analyst not exactly because space between Deposit and withdraw, it is not bring again that site is not good as you saying because we too should know that almost site always have this space because when site promote in monitors, they must buy ads here therefore deposit amount always be bigger than very many with Withdraw

Its only the 1st plan that has a reasonable Roi here even though its quite high while others are having very high roi. The script used here is good although quite simple and the site has security which is a good sign but Presently, I don't recommend investing here because the program is no longer safe.

I like the site script because have good design and has been completed with ddos and ssl protection. the site also has been monitored and even get paying status so far. if the the current active investors and total money deposited, I am sure the site will keep paying for next a month.

Its only the 1st plan that has a reasonable Roi here even though its quite high while others are having very high roi. The script used here is good although quite simple and the site has security which is a good sign but Presently, I don't recommend investing here because the program is no longer safe.

Yes, about plans, I see that you have analyst correct, it is reasonable plan and may be sure investors too only can invest in this plan or max is plan 3 days because it is more reasonable in all when time of refunding is short and it is safer than for fund of investors.

@Syrine22 - I don't drive anything here, I too don't invest in this site and you don't like you can not invest and with me, I still believe this is good site can invest because have very many payment proofs have been posted daily in all other forums. I working in near 30 forums now, sure I know more clearly you with target only to post for earning not more