Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

i-coins - i-coins.net

HYIPCORE

very sustainable plans and script offered by this site but the rate of return is so much high which creates some risk to join of this site because if we compare this roi with the minimum investment then we can say that its must risk and may be it become scam on payment time so investors be care full here..

Both script and template are looking like a ptc site. Because there is no corporate looks. Secondly 115% daily is little bit high than normal and comfortable investment program. I think they need to make it 5% daily to make it more trusted. Else people will turn back from them and they will go to death zone.

Well apart from the high roi that the program is offering,the program says that they are promoting apple and that is the way that they are going to be generating funds,i guess this program can't stay up for 3 days 'cos i don't think that investors would like to invest here

Like i have said in my previous post that this one would be getting attention from investors simply because of the way that the admin is planning to be generating funds,hyip monitors are not still supprting the program http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/i-coins.net?final=1

There is only a single monitor that is listing the program with a WAITING status,and the program has been online since yesterday

Yes i think we can trust this site only after getting some good no of monitors and i am sure that it will take time because admin of the site is not at all showing interest in making the site add some quality monitors and with out that no one will join this program .

sustainable or not, we can see this program still online until now and we still don't know their status, i don't see anyone that have paying or not paying status for this site, talking about the script and template of this site i must say this site have nice script, and it is for sure will attract more investors to invest here

Then what is the essence of being into this business without the investors been certain of their investment that is what am trying to say is all about the payment proof I think we need enough payment proof here to make it to our desire point and this is what we really need.

I just don't like opening this site since my antivirus has red warning when I open this site. I just rather play safe than try to open this site. As I don't know if this site has some virus or not. I'm hoping that in the end I can end up getting good payments in here. I know its hard to make good income in here and I rather invest my funds in less risky hyip sites.