Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Goldenpayment - Goldenpayment.net

Ace-Monitor

I'm not admin.

Golden Payment is a high yield investment firm, dealing mainly in the gold market. The ever-increasing popularity of gold, and even more, the continuous rise in the value of gold, makes the gold market a highly lucrative area for investment business. Over the years, the gold market has proven itself to be the most stable market, without any considerable decrease in its value. Its value has only been increasing all throughout, and this uniqueness has made most of the investment firms around the world to involve themselves in the gold markets.

Plan:

105% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

105% after 1 day $10 - $50,000 105.00

Calculate your profit >>

120% after 3 days

120% after 3 days $10 - $50,000 120.00

150% after 7 days

150% after 7 days $10 - $50,000 150.00

325% after 15 days

325% after 15 days $10 - $50,000 325.00

#Minimal - 10$

#Ref. program - 5%

#SSL - Comodo

Accept

LibertyReserve

Perfectmoney

Join Here

120% after 3 days that is a very high roi in my opinion and i think admin have came up with a very good site design and as well they have a secure ssl layer that make me try this program . they have got a huge deposits in a very short period of time but still no payouts made so its better to wait for some payments to be made by admin .

The only okay plan inhere is the 105% after a day while that of others wouldn't be sustainable and that is majorly because they are high.it would have been easy to do the hit to run but yet the minimum deposit is set above a range of 1usd.

yup am go with you that the plan which offered 105% after a day its sustainable and fine for the investors but i think its better to see the site payment records first to see that this site is paying or not...

yup am go with you that the plan which offered 105% after a day its sustainable and fine for the investors but i think its better to see the site payment records first to see that this site is paying or not...

Actually the script of the site is really good and i really like that . till now i havent see any hyip program with that script . and i am really happy to see the site is with encryption layer so most of the people have just attracted towards the site . till now they are paying the investors and i hope they will be paying in the future also .

This HYIP here is just another cheap HYIP which is coming almost every single day in the market here. Well, we can see here, to make 325% RoI only in 15 days investment like this one here is all the way too high and not reasonable at all here. Better for us here not to invest on the HYIP like this

The roi is not on the high side nor low side so it is very moderate to me, also it is well promoted in top reputable monitors as Goldpoll and MNO too with paying status. I think joining as an early is the best way to safe while the program is still running smoothly without any payment issues.

Recently Golden Payment has started suggestion box, and they request members to respond with suggestions for better features of the program !

Feb-2-2013 07:37:26 PM

Golden Payment Suggestion Box

We would like to let everyone know we are accepting suggestions on what you think would make GoldenPayment.net better feature wise, etc. We have added EgoPay and SolidTrustPay after receiving numerous requests over the first few days of Golden Payment. We want to hear from you on what else you think would make for a good addition. Feel free to respond to this email with your suggestions!

http://GoldenPayment.NET

New improvement in the program, currency exchange of deposit is allowed ! here is the latest news from the admin !

Feb-3-2013 06:55:13 PM

Golden Payment currency exchange beta

It is the start of a new week and we are announcing a beta test of our latest most suggested feature, 4 way e-currency exchange at no cost for Golden Payment users. We would like to test the productivity of the system. Below you can find details about Golden Payment's Currency Exchange Beta.

Rate: No Cost - Even Exchange

Qualifications for Beta: Any e-currency deposit that is new (from the delivery of this email) can be requested to be exchanged to another e-currency.

Due to potential fraudulent use of the system, especially being a site that accepts SolidTrustPay, we will require a 12 hour waiting period before any even exchange is offered.

How to request your exchange:

Making a new deposit in any of the four processors we accept, Liberty Reserve, SolidTrustPay, Perfect Money and EgoPay. Once the deposit is made, please submit an email to admin@goldenpayment.net with the subject Currency Exchange Deposit and the details of your deposit along with your username and requested e-currency of your choice.

Please feel free to respond to this email if you have any questions about this beta test. Thank you for taking part in GoldenPayment.NET

Best Wishes,

http://GoldenPayment.NET

Internal exchange at the rate of 0% fees, free currency exchange on new deposits from the Golden Payment short term program !

Free Currency Exchange Beta at GoldenPayment

We had quite a few inquiries after we sent out our newsletter about our free currency exchange beta test. We have given a little more detail below:

These are the directions available. Any new deposit qualifies for the test.

SolidTrustPay to Liberty Reserve – 0% Rate Even Exchange

SolidTrustPay to Perfect Money – 0% Rate Even Exchange

SolidTrustPay to EgoPay – 0% Rate Even Exchange

EgoPay to Liberty Reserve – 0% Rate Even Exchange

EgoPay to Perfect Money – 0% Rate Even Exchange

EgoPay to SolidTrustPay – 0% Rate Even Exchange

Liberty Reserve to Perfect Money – 0% Rate Even Exchange

Liberty Reserve to SolidTrustPay – 0% Rate Even Exchange

Liberty Reserve to EgoPay – 0% Rate Even Exchange

Perfect Money to Liberty Reserve – 0% Rate Even Exchange

Perfect Money to SolidTrustPay – 0% Rate Even Exchange

Perfect Money to EgoPay – 0% Rate Even Exchange

To take part in this beta test, you just need to make a deposit, and then send an email to admin@goldenpayment.net with the transaction information as well as the e-currency you request and your username. Your deposit then will be converted to that e-currency.

Best Wishes, GoldenPayment.

i think that will work only for some investors who have other payment processor that accepted by this program, even like that goldenpayment now listed as paying program in many hyip monitors include goldpoll and MNO. i am sure that status will make them more popular in the eyes of investors and it will make other investors rush to invest here, and this program's lifetime is 11 days

Recently Golden Payment was experiencing ddos attacks and here is the latest update from the admin on the same also reminds free currency exchanges on new deposits.

Feb-5-2013 07:07:26 PM

Golden Payment DDOS attacks

Thank you for your patience today during several DDOS attacks against Golden Payment. This is the nature of the industry. We will get caught up on all emails shortly. Thank you again for your patience.

Reminder, for free currency exchanges for all four e-currencies we accept, please make sure your email has the correct subject line and the contents of the email include all relevant information.

Also as SolidTrustPay and EgoPay are new to Golden Payment, we will have a special announcement regarding both in another newsletter shortly!

Below you can find all relevant details to free currency exchange at Golden Payment:

SolidTrustPay to Liberty Reserve - 0% Rate Even Exchange

SolidTrustPay to Perfect Money - 0% Rate Even Exchange

SolidTrustPay to EgoPay - 0% Rate Even Exchange

EgoPay to Liberty Reserve - 0% Rate Even Exchange

EgoPay to Perfect Money - 0% Rate Even Exchange

EgoPay to SolidTrustPay - 0% Rate Even Exchange

Liberty Reserve to Perfect Money - 0% Rate Even Exchange

Liberty Reserve to SolidTrustPay - 0% Rate Even Exchange

Liberty Reserve to EgoPay - 0% Rate Even Exchange

Perfect Money to Liberty Reserve - 0% Rate Even Exchange

Perfect Money to SolidTrustPay - 0% Rate Even Exchange

Perfect Money to EgoPay - 0% Rate Even Exchange

To take part in this beta test, you just need to make a deposit, and then send an email to admin@goldenpayment.net with the transaction information as well as the e-currency you request and your username. Your deposit then will be converted to that e-currency.

Best Wishes,

https://GoldenPayment.NET

That's very correct,early investors would have made profits from this program,the admin has already fixed the site and there are about 27 monitors listed this program un AHM and all of them are having a PAYING status,i am also baffled that this after 1 day program can stay up for over a week,very rare,it shows that the admin of this program is a honest admin