Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Vip-Income - Vip-income.com

Mrbvdpt

Running days 2

and 199$ already paid to its members but the hyip monitors have added this hyip very late but no problem.i think it will pay its investors for some period of time because it has not get a good deposits yet and my expience says that no hyip go scam till reaching its target.

They are offering 105% for every 24 hrs i mean for 1 days not bad it is good but when we think logically it is not possible to pay such high roi by the admin of the site . any ways i am not sure weather the site is a legit one or not but i can simple say that it is not a safe place to make an investment .

The script used by this new HYIP is nice. Also the website here has the SSL. But, the thing, if we see, there are 2 languages option, first is English here. And second option here is Russian language. So we can think here if the owner of this HYIP is from Russia. Some people think HYIP from Russia can not sustain too long

I just check status of monitors for this site and see that it is very bad, site have ran about 4 days already that almost monitors still in status "Waiting" although they too have invested and no of monitors have listed for this site is not many therefore I think that this not is good site and best we should skip this program, it will close early

5% after 1 day maybe is still pretty high but I am sure it still able to lead the hyip become paying even though will not last long. so, investors still have opportunity to get profit here by applying hit and run investment method. but its not suggested if investors have plan to stay invest for long period.