Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

perfect-bank - perfect-bank.com

hyipgoldvnn

I am not Admin/Owner!!!

perfect-bank.com

About us:

Perfect-bank is a leading independent investment company. Financial investment should be done professionally. Do this requires deep knowledge of market and many years experience. The one who decides to make investment by himself will have to devote to this problem all his time, otherwise investment efficiency will be quite low but risks to lose everything will increase. You can essentially mitigate risks and save time if you trust your finances to a team of professionals who really know what to do with them, who are the first to know what happens at the market and who can make a right decision in time.

Investment plans:

25% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $250 105.00

Plan 2 $251 - $1,000 110.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 115.00

Plan 4 $5,001 and more 125.00

185% after 3 days

Plan 1 $250 - $1,000 115.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 125.00

Plan 3 $5,001 and more 185.00

255% after 5 days

Plan 1 $250 - $1,000 125.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 185.00

Plan 3 $5,001 and more 255.00

625% after 10 days

Plan 1 $250 - $1,000 195.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 285.00

Plan 3 $5,001 and more 625.00

Features project:

#Script - unique

#Accepts - LR, PM

#Ref. commissions - 5%

#SSL encrypted

#DDos Protection

#Dedicated Hosting

Join Here

I really do not think the script is unique, and the investment plan 1 would have the greatest participation because the minimum amount is low and good for low risk takers. There's already over $100 deposited but no payout as at the time I checked. Its monitor is rating it 'waiting'.

https://perfect-bank.com/index.php

https://perfect-bank.com/index.php

http://uhyips.com/hyip/perfect-bank-3225

We have to realize here that there is no bank in this world here can give us profit as high as 625% RoI in 10 days investment. This is too high and not good at all here. So, it is better for us here not to invest the money on the HYIP like this one here, because this kind of HYIP will not sustain too long in the market

perfect-bank is a short term program with quite profitable rate for every plans they have, and especially for their 1st plan which is good for hit and run strategy, and they have nice script with good security protection. i think to predict about how long they will pay i think it will be more than 7 days

wow this is the very nice site having very better and fine plans or script and one thing more that the site also have security protection like the ssl and ddos which shows that the site is growing well and if the admin add some monitor for the monitoring of this site then this site will be more trusted site for us.

as you know that site was launched on saturday and it was holiday but they have paid 88$ on the holiday.is it means that they are trading privately on holidays too.i dont think its possible.i am not cosidering it as a good sign.

Started Jan 26, 2013 Running days 1 Total accounts 161 Active accounts 73 Total deposited $ 2,245.70 Total withdraw

$ 88.98

you know that site wils

The roi they are offering is very high and i think that is not at all sustainable to invest with the site . it would be good if the admin have tabulated the roi in a sustainable range but here he is not at all good in managing the roi as well . still the monitors ratings are waiting so its better to wait and see if they really pay or not .

I think this one has already gone too,though it might has paid for some time 'cos most of the after 1 day program are likely to pay,i said it is gone simply because this is what i can see on there site

Index of /

Name Last modified Size Description

Proudly Served by LiteSpeed Web Server at perfect-bank.comPort443

I don't think it is browser that is causing this error,i think it is from the site,anyways i am skipping this one