Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Star-Hour - Star-hour.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://star-hour.com

Specially designed system «Star Hour» helps our members to make a profit without invitations every hour! Enough to make a deposit to a comfortable amount you and begin to profit from 2% to 13% within 24 hours of each hour. For the more active members who want to build their team, was equipped with a bonus of 10% on every deposit invited. Team «Star Hour» has developed as much as possible convenient functionality of the system, so that all actions are easy to use. This site is protected from DDOS attacks and set SSL-certificate. Have a nice view site, as well as material well-being.

PLANS:

2% - 13% hourly for 24 hours

plans.png

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://star-hour.com

not in english and what we will get here? it seems that starhour only targgeted someone that come from russia, not from international member, even they accepted LR here but one thing that bugging me until now is their plans, if we can look it clearly their plans are totally unreasonable for me and totally unstable.

Looks like this program is non English Language i mean to say that is a Russian Language program and may be admin is from Russia. May be he have targeted only the Russian investors rather then international investors . I am sure that most of the people will be feeling in understanding the images in the site which are non transferable .

I really don't get the language used on this website. I could figure out that there is no deposit yet, and I think the scripting is not bad. I am not a fan nor an advocate of hourly hyip. So I won't take a different stance here.

This is very true thing here. Well, the language used in the website of this HYIP here is not in English. It is not a good thing for us as the global investors here. Because we can not understand the language and the information stated on the website of this HYIP here. The Admin has to think about it

I think they need to make some onscreen converter which converts in English - because most of the investors are using English language. Secondly I don't like their hourly profit scheme. Because there are only 0.01% of program which can pay in hourly profit scheme. Another matter is that there is no connectivity with hyip proof forums.