Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Exaz - exaz.eu

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

About Exaz GoldClub

is a well designed and automated system that guarantees steady income without you leaving your present job or academics. This program offers an opportunity that no companies can match.We will help you to reach your goals of financial freedom and success, a dream income that will become reality, with flexible work hour and more quality time to your family, you and your family will achieve a better life and we guarantee the stability of this program that will be here for a lifetime, so your success will be passed on to your next generation.We believe that to provide a quality service is to have a quality product and support. At Exaz GoldClub, this is our aim to provide you everything that you would praise with the word - Quality.

Plan:

Gold Plan 7.00% per 60 day(s) for 5 times

Cost per Unit ($) Pay Rate (%) Pay Period (days) Pay Times

100.00 7.00 60 5

Platinum Plan 9.00% per 90 day(s) for 5 times

300.00 9.00 90 5

Silver Plan 5.00% per 30 day(s) for 5 times

5.00 5.00 30 5

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Paypal

Join Exaz here

i think this program need more advertisement from admin himself, it will be good if he also want to spend some bucks from his own pocket to assure to investors that he doesn't build this program by free but with some sacrifice too, because i don't see any hyip monitors until now, one thing that make me surprised here was they accepted malaysian bank and i think they come from Malaysia since they accepted malaysian bank

To be sincerely the program is just new online but the site is very much on 6dollar deposite which they have so far and the total withdrawal is 0 what really make me to hope in this program is that they are accepting paypal which is rarely to see as an hyip accept this kind of processor.

I think its better to avoid this cheap investment sites and here they are just attracted the investors with some bonus and all but i think its quite good to avoid this type of investment plans . when we look into the statics we can see that the site have not gain much popularity .

To be sincerely the program is just new online but the site is very much on 6dollar deposite which they have so far and the total withdrawal is 0 what really make me to hope in this program is that they are accepting paypal which is rarely to see as an hyip accept this kind of processor.

Well, one thing we need to know here, the explanation here is correct. As we know here, Pay Pal does not work with any HYIP website like this one here. So it is very strange thing for us here to read this HYIP can accept Pay Pal as one of its online money processor here. Pay Pal will ban this program

This one pays in business days,that means this one would only be paying for 22 days which means that the total returns after 30 days is 110%,this is kind of high in my own view,anyways i don't think that this program would be getting attention from investors simply because it is using a free domain name

This one pays in business days,that means this one would only be paying for 22 days which means that the total returns after 30 days is 110%,this is kind of high in my own view,anyways i don't think that this program would be getting attention from investors simply because it is using a free domain name

I would like to ask you that how did you come to know that this site is using free domain ? Because .eu domain is not free. We can see it's whois record and find ONLINENIC, INC is their domain registrar. Except this other comments are right - that they will close their program soon. Because due to limited collected they will suffer finance problem.

admin should not give a very high offer to its investors because it will only make the investors would not be willing to invest, although to date the program's website is still there but I would not be able to trust completely if the admin will pay the benefit that has been promised

This is very true here. But, we still see so many new HYIPs like this one, the Admin likes to offer very high interest. Now, not too many people like to invest on very high RoI HYIP because they will not sustain too long in the business here. Investors are getting smarter and do not want to be too greedy