Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

trans-trade - trans-trade.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Trans Trade is an international transport company. If you want to increase your capital, work with Trans Trade is a good chance for you. Different shipping methods bring maximum possible returns. We use innovative approach in our work. We grow fast and the quality of our services improves day by day. Cooperation with us will bring you financial stability and independence.

Plan:

4% Hourly for 36 Hours

10% Hourly for 12 Hours

120% After 1 day

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join trans-trade here

Looks like all the investment are of short period and hourly investment plan . i am not sure weather they stay online for a long time but i am sure that this programs will be good to hit and run . i have seen that the roi they are offering is really good and encouraging we can try this and leave this program .

This is another houlry program that is offering unreasonable and unsustainable roi,the program might pay for the first few hours but the truth is,it would never pay for 24 hours,and that is why id ont like hourly plans,there life span are always short

we stil don't know what is their real status as i find out that they are just online for few hours and don't make any payment yet, so i think the best way here to wait if you really want to invest but i think it is better if we don't invest here since this site is cheap site with hourly plan, if they have quite good script maybe i will decide to invest lol

• 2 weeks later...

Well i guess this one is already gone 'cos it has been running for 12 days and it has only gotten $25 as the total deposit and it hasn't paid a cent to any investor,i guess the admin of the program has mismanaged the program and the admin is also not sincere,he said that the site is protected but when i checked the site,there no protection on it

Take a look at statistics here.

Started Jan 23, 2013

Total accounts 43

Active accounts 2

Total deposited $ 25.00

Total withdraw $ 0.00

Visitors online 1

Members online 0

Newest Member HYIPCatalog

Last deposit: $ 10 (qwertyqwerty)

Last update Feb 4, 2013

Program is running for 12 days now with just $25 investments which is too small, it shows nobody wants to take a risk with it. Also there has been no withdrawal ever since it was opened despite a daily roi was supposed to be made. A bad program again I must say.