Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jsttus - Jsttus.biz

xetang

Welcome to www.jsttus.biz

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

JSTtUS is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

1 year 2.2% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Bronze $10 - $100 1.20

Silver $101 - $1,000 1.50

Gold $1,001 - $3,000 1.80

Platinum $3,001 and more 2.20

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://jsttus.biz/?ref=zozo278

2,2% per day which means we only need 46 days to reach BEP, that is not that long because this program is long term program,and i think that is not discourage any people to invest because usually this kind of site could pay their investors longer rather than other hyip site and it seems some people already invested their money here, up to now admin collected $455 so far.

I still do not believe if the program will run until the period of 1 year because time is a very long period of time to invest online and in my opinion this is not going to make a lot of investors are interested to invest and I think the admin should shorten the time period for make a profit in order to attract more investors

From what the thread starter has posted,i can see that the internal roi is 1.20%,this is really reasonable and sustainable,the admin has also spent funds on protections so i expect the program to start paying as from tomorrow,i even checked the rate us page,there are only 2 monitors listed there with a WAITING status

i think the period time is very long to the investors that roi 2.2% for one year an i hope there are hyip monitors have added but all are in waiting status an i can see this program has lunched recently but there are many deposit have made into this program and script is not looking much good to invest for long time period

I can't afford to wait for such a long time so I am not really into this kind of very long term plan because it may bother you thinking about your investment in here daily when we know that it's rare for an HYIP to reach that lifetime so it's just better for us to skip this if you can't see anything special.

I think this program should be a great one since we know that the ROI inhere should be sustainable for a wild duration of time but yet i think the duration of investment is way too long which would be discouraging to some guys but yet i think guys should be targeting BEP.

Yes, the time of duration here is very long, one year here. There is only few HYIP can reach this one here, and even like 2 or 3 years in business here. The best thing for us here is only to reach the fast BEP first. Then we will feel better and enjoy the profit as soon as possible here. This is the fact

I think its better to wait for the site to get the paying status from the hyip monitors because as we know the site is a new one and it is not at all safe to invest blindly in the site with out a proper knowledge about the program . any ways i am very much satisfied with the investment plans of the site they are good .

The program is a very good program what we need to know here is that before investing with this kind of program we need to build in trust because all the roi which they table here is very much sustainable but the most bitter thing is that they wont pay investor up to a year peroid which they specify here.

The program is a very good program what we need to know here is that before investing with this kind of program we need to build in trust because all the roi which they table here is very much sustainable but the most bitter thing is that they wont pay investor up to a year peroid which they specify here.

i think they can pay up to a year but the chance to pay us for a year is low, even like that to reach BEP here only need 46 days lol, so less than one year you can reach PROFIT here, i think that is not about how long this site will pay but how long you will reach profit or at least BEP for what you invest here.

That's right,what we should be looking at is making profits in the program not looking at how long the program would stay,getting your funds back is what really matters in a hyip program like this,anyways i don't really like this program 'cos of the mixed status i am see in monitors,i would have to skip this one