Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dji-invest - Dji-invest.com

xetang

Welcome to Dow Jones Industrial Invest

Dow Jones Industrial Invest is an investment project, which is an own of offshore financial company registered in United States of America since 2008. The company successful specializing by Forex trading and investment in other similar fields. The company occupies one of the highest places on the volume of transactions and operations in all major stock exchanges. We decided to share our experience in investment with more wide range of investors from all over the world in all time zones.

Beginner - 104% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $150 104.00

Advance - 108% after 3 days

Plan 1 $151 - $500 108.00

Professional - 22% Daily after 6 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $501 - $1,000 22.00

StockHolder - 140% after 3 days

Plan 1 $1,001 - $5,000 140.00

StockBroker - 900% after 30 days (Paypal Only)

Plan 1 $500 - $50,000 900.00

Fast payments

Professional team

Dedicated server

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: http://dji-invest.com/?ref=zozo278

well dji-invest have good script and template, also their plans is profitable because they are new program,i hope that admin could add more hyip monitors like MNO or GP in their list :D, that will be good because i only see one hyip monitors in their rate us page so far. which i think is don't enough to convince massive amount of investors to invest here

it benefits offered by this program very reasonable with very low profits in a short period of time but the program seems hany suitable for investors who have large capital because if we invest in these programs with limited capital then we can only benefit very low from this program

This program has been running for 2 days now and all i can see on there rate us page is 2 monitors,one is listing it as PAYING while the other is listing it as WAITING http://dji-invest.com/?a=cust&page=rateus

I think this after 1 day program has already flopped 'cos the program has not made more than $309 for 2 days,that alone shows that the program has flopped

Well my major problem here is that how can the program has last withdrawal as $15 and has 0 last deposit so its unfair the problem here is that its already runing for two days and the nature of the program is showing paying so I will just keep making watching the program and see what will comeout from here.

The ROI may seem very high 104% after 1 day, but I think this is inclusive of the capital invested. Thus the ROI is realizable. The monitor are rating this program as 'waiting' and 'paying', with a very large percentage of monitors rating it as 'waiting'. http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/dji-invest.com?final=1

With 143 accounts, $341 deposit, the withdrawal at $53, and 2 days running, I could infer that investors are investing low amounts. I must say that there are good security measures and scripting is very good.

http://dji-invest.com/

Most of the high rated monitors are with the waiting status so i think its better to wait until the monitors show the status as paying than waiting . any ways i am sure that this program cannot sustain for a long time because of its high interest rates to the investors .