Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

40daily - 40daily.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://www.40daily.com

In today's ever-changing marketplace, investors face a multitude of complex choices and investment decisions. Our representatives are committed to our firm's philosophy of always putting your interests first. Our representatives are dedicated to helping you meet your individual financial needs and goals.

Whether you are an active trader, serious investor, or just getting started, 40Daily.com Corporation is ready to serve you. We offer a wide range of products and services, powerful tools and research to help you achieve your goals. Open an account today and you'll be on your way to growing your investments.

PLANS:

plan1.png

Accept : LR, PM, STP

Link : http://www.40daily.com

Wonders shall never end,this program has been running since April 14th 2009 and when i checked there rateus page,the program is currently having a paying status,i am really baffled about this program,the program is now going to 4 years now,all monitors on there rateus page are listing it as PAYING,regardless of the high roi that the program is offering

Yes, it is correct, I too see that in AHM, it listed up to 1380 days, however I too think that may be this site have changed new admin therefore we too can see that have had very many new monitors have been added today with 0 day and in status "Waiting", therefore I think that we too need to wait for info from this monitors first because if they just change admin, may be everything too can be change, we wait until they run enough a new day

or they just added hyip monitors , it seems this program looks good in my own opinion, their site also use licensed script and with SSL protection, but it seems if people want to invest in this program right now they should consider about that action, and their refferals comission is good enough for investors

So much questions from here. A well scripted site but with very high ROI and still running since 2009! This is really incredible! Some monitors indicated monitoring for 1380 days! Can we trust these monitors? Are there payment proofs to show it has been paying since 2009? I won't advice anybody as yet to put his/her money here.

Well this is very doubtfull to have a program of this nature as paying runing since 2009,I think that the program has change the admin or they just made some new take over well lets wait and see what the comfirmantion will be with the new monitor which is been added here.

Well this is very doubtfull to have a program of this nature as paying runing since 2009,I think that the program has change the admin or they just made some new take over well lets wait and see what the comfirmantion will be with the new monitor which is been added here.

Guyr to me i kind of wonder what the problem inhere is making me say that i wouldn't be trusting such a site and infact i would be advicing guys not to likewise but they should clearly be staying away so that they wouldn't be losing their funds inhere.

Although I don't invest here but really I too can see that this is good site to invest because we too can see that they have ran completely a new day and almost new monitors have added yesterday now too have changed status from "Waiting" into "Paying", it showed that site still is running very stable although they have had some changes about managing and monitors

Oh good to hear this I think this is a very good news if the monitor which have this program as waiting suddenly change to paying then for sure the program is now good to invest with but also I love making good progress towards some kind program like this one and this is exactly what i will do.

It is kind of funny but the baffling thing inhere is that a payment proof is visible.i wouldn't yet be trusting the program and that is majorly because the admin at the early stage has falsify some important informations meaning there is every chance he may be deceiving with the payment.

Date: 1/27/2013 5:52 PM

Batch: 128896997

From Account: U5211204 (40Daily)

Amount: $3.90

Memo: Withdraw from www.40daily.com

Thank you

I see that you have posted payment proof here, it is good but I too think that it will be better if you can showed how you have invested as? because although site still is paying and it have ran from very long already but sure everyone here will be difficult believe in your payment and special only have a payment while this site is daily for 3 days. Their rate too is very high, I don't think that it is safe

I have just come across this site and i was just wondering to see the site is online since more than 1300 days and that is really a great mile stone of the site and all of the monitors are with the paying status so that is really a very good sign for the site to have a profitable roi . I think this is one of the safe place to make an investment .

firstly i wanted to say that this site his provoding thessl securties an script also design very nice to invest high amount,but the plans are not looking much good for investment and i hope admin is paying the payment but iam sure that he will not run the program for many days just in starting there will an after that get in scam

good to know there is payment proof posted here and the site also has been monitored and get paying status so far. its really good news and will attract especially short term investors to join and make invest. but because the profit rate offered looks high, maybe won't make the site able to last long.

Well this is not that true I love this program but one funny thing is that its still paying up to date and i will try my possible best and make sure that i dont fail victim to the program because the site is not that doing good and also since the admin gave us some fals information at the early stage then we must be careful.

I would like to say the thread creator to edit the link. Because they have ssl certificate. Though it's RoI scheme is high enough but we may try for a while. Because their maturity is sat for 3 days and we can start with natural $10. On this industry we can see many program with 5% daily where they have just little over 5% daily. Hope for a good news.