Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxsafely - Fxsafely.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://fxsafely.com

Fx Safely Asset Management is an alternative investment group which specializes in Forex Markets, our main objective is to achieve positive investment returns by creating and implementing trading strategies that are designed to potentially succeed in all market environments, whether trending or consolidating.

PLANS:

Plan 1

Earnings: 1% daily

Deposit: 10 – 500 $

Maturity period: 100 days

Principal Returned: yes

Plan 2

Earnings: 2% daily

Deposit: 500 – 5000 $

Plan 2.5

Earnings: 2.5% daily

Deposit: 5000 – 50000 $

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://fxsafely.com

At the same time also know here that even if the program look sustainable they wont last up to 100 days which is been specify here and this is what will comeout for real so just invest and know that your investment will bring you something positive but dont expect the program to last that to 100days.

From the two plans listed here, its only the 1st plan that investors will be able to make investments in because the 2nd plan, although profitable, is offering very high deposit amounts which many investors won't like to risk in a hyip. The 1st plan is not profitable because at the end of 100days, investors will only be at BEP without RCB and 100days is very long to wait for a hyip to pay because they hardly stay that long. In reality, investors that go for the 1st plan, if they don't claim RCB will be at loss after the term is completed because of the little charges by LR. Avoiding this program is what investors should do .

Most definitely,it is the first plan that investors would be interested in 'cos the ro is so reasonable and sustainable,well let us just sit,relax and watch ths program and see how it operates,i just hope that the admin of this program can mange the program properly

The script used by the website of this HYIP here is nice and fine. It is not a bad script here. Then the RoI offered by this HYIP here is good and reasonable. The minimum to invest on this HYIP is standard and affordable, only $10 minimum here. Hopefully this HYIP can be the next star here

the plans of this site is very sustainable and suitable for all of us to join this site this site and make investment and i think we all make good profit from this site because the rate of return is very fine and its also have very good peace of monitors for the monitoring this site which is good sign of this site for traders.

I think that even they add more monitors, it too will be difficult to attract investors because they don't have good script, their plans are too long, I don't think that anyone want to put fund in this program, it is not good in all, I have invested in a same program and I see that it is really very risk when invest here when principal only back again at end of plan

@xetang: about the script i disagree with you :D, they have nice script even that is not that luxurious but that is clearly simple for investors who want to invest here, and i just want to give few update that one hyip monitor gave them problem status, but they are the only hyip monitor who give problem status for fxsafely

@xetang: about the script i disagree with you :D, they have nice script even that is not that luxurious but that is clearly simple for investors who want to invest here, and i just want to give few update that one hyip monitor gave them problem status, but they are the only hyip monitor who give problem status for fxsafely

yes, even though the site script seems simple, but clearly well designed and not mess. but unfortunately its not completed with ssl protection and maybe it will make transaction and login activity become not secure. but its not a big issue if the site able to guarantee that every problem related with ssl and hacking is full of the hyip side responsibility.

though the script is nice ion looking that is still a very cheap script , i mean to say not that attractive and i think this type of script will not at all suite for a hyip programs . any way the roi of the site is quite sustainable and i am sure that it will be one of the best program if admin really pay the investors .

I think the script has a nice outfit and attractive too to some investors unfortunately the site is not protected so it could easily be hacked anytime. That said, I think the plans are okay, the duration of the plans is just too long to wait and not all type of investors is ready to wait that long.

This is really a soft and smart program. Because they have $10 of basic investment and profitable 1% daily RoI scheme. Good to see two popular monitor already been invested here, so we may see some paying status in near future. But their 100 days maturity period is little bit long. Though it's good for any senior investor but we expect some monthly basic or less program.