Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Glossycash - Glossycash.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://glossycash.com

GlossyCash Corporation

GlossyCash is a global leader in alternative investments. The company serves more than 10 thousand merchant locations, and thousands of investors worldwide. We have merchants in more than 80 countries and investors in 150 countries.

GlossyCash is a money management company providing global investment opportunities that offer security, stability and impressive financial performance. Our service to investors and merchants is based on three main principles: guarantee, stability and no risk.

PLANS:

plan.png

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://glossycash.com

Glossy Cash definitely designed attractive, but this mid term plan need to be promoted over monitors, reliable in the hyip industry, which doesn't appear here, though it's been living for two days now, a single non famous monitor is only promoting this project.

I see the status contained in this program is excellent in providing payments to its investors and we can get a profit of 190% with a minimum deposit amount specified by this program, and if we invest a substantial amount of capital we will also be able to benefit a large share of this program

Serious in my own perspective,the roi that the admin has tabled in this program is really on the high side and this would surely make the program not to last,the program is now online for 3 days and it has a PAYING status in monitors but i can say that this program can never complete a round except if the principal is included in the daily roi

The website uses a good script and its well secure. To add to it, its offering reasonable plans that can pay till early investors make good profits even though the chances of the program completing a term in any of the plans are low because the total roi realized in them are high. This program has been running for only 4days, therefore its not late to make investments here. Claiming a good RCB here will minimize the risks to a great extent.

in this hyip they have offered a very reasonable rate of return and minimum to invest is also in range of investors.i think payza will be good choice of people here because it has an advantage we can filled a dispute against payment if the hyip go scam.i see many times payza blocked hyips accounts thats why hyips are not ready to add payza.

Well the best part of the site is the minimum investment which is only $1 so i think most of the investors will be showing interest in investing in this hyip . and the roi is also very reasonable to try out this program . They are offering an instant withdraw that really make me try out this programs with a minimum amount .

admin is very good because it offers advantages in that we can get from the program is quite large and the time used to make a profit is only 50 days only and at the moment I saw the admin still has an excellent payment status, hopefully admin will continue running and paying its investors until the deadline specified