Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Kanbux - kanbux.com

nimday

noways i can see many ptc sites are offering free membership in the starting but the ads rates are very low an after seeing the high level member will try for another membership to buy that the reason just encouraging the member's to join,but iam happy to see there is no minimum payout to request the amount

well i think this site is really good because the rates of clicking ads offered by it is 1 cent and 0.005$ per referral click and premium memberships given for free as well.minimum payout is also zero with the instant payment.after these kind of features i really think it will get a good number of members on site.

• 5 weeks later...

I like this site its paying good and already have paid more than $1,093 dollars plus.But same time i think its a waste of if i m going to end up getting scammed by this site. i know its a buxhost site so i really don't know if its going to last long .One thing i am sure though that if i can find ways to make good profit in here i will

this program has being online for little long,though i still think the program is still paying because i was able to get few proof of payment for the program and i just hope the admin of the program is being sincere with this program and not fake the proof of payment am seeing on the page of the program,the program look like a good place to click.

• 1 month later...
We need $100 LR, please add fund directly from our site. We will send you $160 paypal or payza.

that is the latest news that i get from this site, it seems that admin of this program really need LR balance, and i think that all of their clickers here only want to paid through LR. well i think admin should make a lot of LR balance to pay investors, and since the rate is quite high he need to prepare for more payment

the site potentially will attract many people to join if consider they are offering low minimum payout, high daily earning rate and free upgrade for first 12,000 member. the current member number is 10,910 and still there are lots of opportunity left to get free premium upgrade.

This website is seriously a joke for standard and premium members. The minimum payout is so high, $6 1st payout and $8 2nd payout ! Whereas for elite and ultimate memberships, the minimum payout is only $0.50 and $0.25 ! Yeah they have 15 ads for members to click but that is obviously not enough to hit the high payout !

i have joined this site, and I have found that it offers many of the ads, the total value of ads from 5 to 6 cents, of course this is a good rate , but in fact the minimum payment request here is not 25 cents as appears in this topic , but the surprise here is that the minimum withdrawal request is $ 6!!!

uuuuuuuuuuuu.png