Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

72business - 72business.com

xetang

Why Choose Small Business Industries

While big businesses may command many of the headlines, small businesses are really the engine that drives much of American economy. Beyond sheer numbers, small businesses provide jobs for many individuals who might otherwise be shut out of the workforce because of disability, discrimination or other factors.

INVESTMENT PLANS:

Return Of Investment - 120 Days

1-10 Units: 1.0% Daily - 20% Profit

11-30 Units: 1.1% Daily - 32% Profit

31-50 Units: 1.2% Daily - 44% Profit

51-100 Units: 1.3% Daily - 56% Profit

1 Units = $10

Accept: LR, PM, Paypal

Join here: http://www.72busines...?upline=ZOZO278

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is one big question about this HYIP here if it is correct. This HYIP is using Pay Pal as one of the online money processor here. Well, we know here, Pay Pal never works together with any HYIP website like this one here. So, in this way, usually this kind of HYIP will have problem very soon

There is one big question about this HYIP here if it is correct. This HYIP is using Pay Pal as one of the online money processor here. Well, we know here, Pay Pal never works together with any HYIP website like this one here. So, in this way, usually this kind of HYIP will have problem very soon

but you don't see they have LR too, and now investors become smart too, and i am sure that admin will not put all of his bucks or even mostly of his bucks in Paypal, since he know the risk of it, he put paypal to attract some investors with high risk interest to invest here, it is better to use LR in here rather than paypal :D, but their unit price is too much. i cannot afford it, so i will skip it

Yes, it is very correct, this site too have other ways for payment therefore I too think that it don't have any too early problem here, min investment too is very high up to $50 therefore I think that if they have truth investors, sure they will exist very long with this plans because their rate is reasonable and it is stainable

Well,that is very true,but i expect investors not to make use of there paypal account to invest here 'cos it can be limited at anytime,the roi offered here is so reasonable and sustainable but i feel this program is designed for the big investors 'cos what i can see about the minimum spend is $50,this would make the small investors not to be able to invest here

72Business has been promoted on social networking sites like Twitter and FaceBook etc, project has nice design, professional look, stable plans for four months term with sustainable returns on daily basis, but 1 unit = $50, that is quite huge amount minimum to invest in.

what every this plans are not looking good tom,e to me to invest high amount an here the minimum deposit also very high that i cant see this much amount till now in the hyip programs an there have not added the rates us page also so how come the investors will invest high amount into this program an we will wait some more days to invest here

Actually i dont think this will be a good program to make an investment because we can see that the site is using a very bad design and script and this is a cheap script . Though they are offering a very reasonable roi to the investors i am sure that it is not at all possible for them to sustain by taking into consideration some aspects .

The site is not secure which is a bad sign but the plans are good although it will take a very long time to be in profits and that will discourage investors. Another discouraging factor here is the minimum deposit($50). Investors surely will avoid this hyip thereby lowering the chances of the program to pay.

I think that this is not a hyip program,'cos they are selling units for 50 dollars,i even checked AHM to see if monitors are listing it,but to my surprise,there is no single monitor listing this program,it would be so risky to invest in this program if there are no monitors monitoring it,except if we can see a payment proof in forums

I think they use 72Business funds for their offline business, the coffee club, auto parts store, etc as it is shown on the website, to generate profit for us, but it would be nice if they add monitors as it's a long term project and investors first look for it's status.

It may be reasonable to think that this program is a scam because they accept Paypal while Paypal no longer supports investment programs but the admin's account will also get blocked by Paypal if the program turns scam because investors will make use of the dispute feature. I prefer to assume that the admin is a newbie in hyip and doesn't know the risks involved while using Paypal for investment programs.

A good info that I think that investors too will care about this site, they too have decided to deduct investment min into $10 per unit and with this status, I think that it will be very good for all investors because site too have working ways same as Share4wealth and Plprofit, it only is different about script, I too considered and decided to invest with this site and will upgrade payment proofs early here:

Date: 1/24/2013 6:15 PM

Batch: 128899838

Sent To: U4443386 (72Business.com)

Amount: $50.00

Memo: Upgrade VIP - User Id: ZOZO278

Yes, I understand what you are saying about problem but really I think that this site will be safe for investing because they have script very good with working ways same as Share4wealth and Plprofit, site too have promoted in some monitors with status "Paying" now therefore I think that it will be safe place to put fund long here therefore I have decided to invest here and for to today, I have had first payment after 2 days to wait for reaching payment $1 and they have paid out very good for this payment.

Date: 1/26/2013 10:16 AM

Batch: 129106924

From Account: U4443386 (72Business.com)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: 72Business.com withdrawal bonus - Id: zozo278

I too have received new payment today with this site, it is payment after some days to wait for withdraw is opened again here and it is nice when they still are paying out very good, I have had again $2.5 for to this time, it still is far to have again all my fund but at least I'm satisfied when they still are paying out very good after site have backed after a maintenance time. As below is my latest payment:

Date: 1/31/2013 8:57 AM

Batch: 129733932

Amount: $1.50

Memo: 72Business.com withdrawal bonus - id: zozo278

I too have had new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and I too think that this is good place so that investors can put fund here, with payment limit $0.5 now, I think that I can ask to payment daily here, I will upgrade often about new payment for this site. My latest payment:

Date: 2/1/2013 3:29 PM

Batch: 129939156

Amount: $0.50

Memo: 72Business.com withdrawal bonus - id: zozo278

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good, site still running very stable and almost investors and monitors still running payments daily here and I'm too same, it is satisfied when investing here and receive payment daily with this site, as below is My latest payment:

Date: 2/2/2013 2:22 PM

Batch: 130048603

Amount: $0.50

Memo: 72Business.com withdrawal bonus

i just realize this program still paying until now and have trial program which have low minimum deposit, only $10 rather than before which is too much high. and who say they are not secure? this site is secure and totally secure plus this site use nice template and it seems they cycle members money in offline business that they have