EARN 0.005 per rent. ref click

EARN 0.0005 per dir. ref click

Minimum 1$ Payout - LR

Minimum 2$ Payout - PP, PZ

UNLIMITED DIRECT REFERRAL LIMIT

GUARANTEED ADS DAILY

NO INVESTMENT NEEDED!

ACCEPT PAYZA , PAYPAL, LIBERTY RESERVE

FREE PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP UPGRADE TO THE FIRST 5,555 MEMBERS!

Free registration, thank you:

XOXBUX - Simple way to earn online

image_d0f4e3097daedbc267971c51d63738ddb5c1b130.gif

• 5 weeks later...

I have some mix feeling with this site.This site has only 31 days running and yet its already paid $2479.18 dollars plus? its seems too good to be true. But the site script seems good and i don't know if i am going to try this one or not . I hope i can make good income in here. So far so good to see this site.I hope i can make some income in here

i will have love to click on this program but i having couple problem with the program,i really find it hard to access the page of the program atimes and thats why have not be able to clikc on the prgram,though the click program is a very nice program and the click rate on the program is very standard and minimum payout on the program is also very encouaraging.

The minimal pay because of this site is usually good. The pay per click is good in this site nevertheless the pay each referral is incredibly low i think admin ought to change this kind of. Friend when the site is just not a con site you must attached a number of payment explanation too. Any way thanks pertaining to sharing information about this web.