Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Nistla - nistla.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Nistla Inc. is a new, steadily developing capital management and online money investment service provider. In 2003 we officially registered the Nistla company in Panama and started providing investment services for private and corporate investors. Today the amount of assets managed by our company is already over $3 billion and the capital keeps growing with the speed of approximately $40-50 million a week. We are currently collaborating with about 20,000 clients and opening 30-50 new investment accounts daily. Among the clients of Nistla Ivestments Inc. representing the international market are the major institutional investors, private banks, family offices. The maximum reliability rate is not the only proof of Nistla’s trustworthiness and quality of the services provided by it.

In 2009 Nistla started offering investment services online, to general public.

Plan:

Portfolio : 3 days

Revenue:

12%

Period:

3 calendar days

Minimum Amount:

$10

Maximum Amount:

$1,999

Portfolio : 5 days

Revenue:

28%

Period:

5 calendar days

Minimum Amount:

$50

Maximum Amount:

$5,999

Accept : LR, PM

Join Nistla here

so far from my searching about this program, i cannot find any hyip monitors that want to monitoring this program for now :(, that is not good because this program lifetime today is one day old and also we still don't know what is their status so it will be best not to invest here for now, but if you want you still have chance to invest here

We see the promotion on this HYIP here is giving the Ford Focus to the members here. And one thing we can see here, there is no HYIP ever can give the real prize like car, cell phone, and other thing here. Never coming true in the HYIP business. This way we can see this one is such a scam thing

site script have nice design indeed but unfortunately not completed with ddos and ssl protection. it will not make the site secure from hacking activity. the site also not listed on hyip monitor site and we all really don't know the current status of this hyip site if there is no payment proof report available. so, I hope would be see it as soon as possible.

so far from my searching about this program, i cannot find any hyip monitors that want to monitoring this program for now :(, that is not good because this program lifetime today is one day old and also we still don't know what is their status so it will be best not to invest here for now, but if you want you still have chance to invest here

Yes, it is correct, at this time site too don't yet have good status in any monitors although they too are offering plans not too long but site can't run good with this plan therefore I don't think that it is good time for investing here, 4% per day is attractive rate, but investors must wait up to 3 days to receive payment, I think that it is not reasonable therefore sure they can't attract investors to invest here

Huh...there is no way that a program offering 4% as the daily roi can sustain,the admin might complete 1 or 2 rounds by paying investors,but i am so sure that it won't go for the 3rd round,investors should just be careful about this program 'cos it is actually in SEP and most definitely it would spawn a scam any time soon

I think Nistla Inc can be a nice addition to our investment portfolio, they have got lot of promotion offers for it's members, iphones will be sent to winners, not sure of it's status though, but the minimum 12% profit in offer in a three days term will be a profitable plan.

You should note that it is 4% for daily that it is 12% after 3 days, it is not reasonable in all, nobody want to put fund to wait too long for receive payment here when they don't have daily plan that it is min 3 days and it too cause so that I think that may be this site will have early problem or not able run long when don't have investors to invest here

That is what i am talking about,i don't like a program that would be locking investors funds for a particular period of time,what if the program goes scam before it completes a round,that means the investors are in total loss,and more over 4% is really on the high side and this would surely make the program not to sustain

Yes, it is correct and even I too affair that if invest here, investors will not able to receive anything because payment will be only carried out after 3 days, it too is time that any problem too able happen with site, special when status of this site in monitors and forums at this time still are not good and best we should skip this program

nowadays i can see many programs are keeping very high minimum deosit,but many investors want to invest low deposit in the hyip program an that too with riskier,so admin must change the minimum deposit then surely all investors will attract to invest an script is not looking much attractive must change anthers script

Firstly we can say that the script of the program is not a that attractive and looks like a cheat script and i am sure that it is not at all possible to pay such a huge roi to the investors in a short period of time . I am just looking for the monitors but looks like still no monitors are added to the site so its better to look here after some time .