Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

justpaidclick - justpaidclick.com

obeconline

47 Members | 0 Members Online | $1 Paid

I'm surprise that this site has 47 members and yet its pays 1 dollar already. I don't know if this is for real or not. But how can a member got paid 1 dollar if the minimum amount to withdraw is 10 dollars? This is a clear sign that this site is a lie. Becuase theirs no way this site can pay its member a 1 dollar if the minimum amount to withdraw is 10 dollars.

the site offering good daily earning rate actually, but due to they set $10 as minimum payout, I am sure many clickers will reluctant to join this site. moreover, the site still not proven paying yet and maybe will need long period to see they are proven paying because member of this site will take a long period to reach minimum payout.

hay how much effort i put to accumulate that 10$ and if I do not get paid after that how much anger I will get. thinking this only keeps me away of this sites with high payout minimum. Also most of the ptc go scam after a few months and how can a site keep such high payout which one may be scary of accumulating within the life of this ptc site.

lol..the minimum payout is very high that i cant see in ptc site,so i think the admin has lunched this site for just targeting the investors amount an after some days it will removed from the online without any update,so i can say that beware of this scam ptc sites an dont waste by clicking ads in this ptc site