Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BrusonFund - brusonfund.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not the Admin.

Bruson Fund

Welcome to Brusonfund.Com

The main objective of Brusonfund.Com is the desired returns for the clients who have put in their hard earned contributions with us. We have achieved success, but still we want to move ahead. We value our investors, for us this means that we invest in proper companies, we believe their funds cost less than their true business value. Thus our goal is to provide first class service capable of meeting the demands of the most fastidious investors. We are not a "hit-and-run" business. Our goal is a long lasting stable growth.

The investment aspect of the business has grown substantially since that time. Our mission is to create financial solutions for our customers through timely delivery of superior products and services. We will carry out our mission efficiently, with a professional attitude and in an environment that is customer driven. We do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real investment from the real trade market. The most important aspect of investments, which range from low, medium to high returns are based on the fact that investment is always guaranteed. With the rising interest in high performance funds, our team is ready to provide a variety of high quality services to all levels of investors.

Investment Plans:

15% daily for 10 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $15,000 15.00

20% daily for 7 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $15,000 20.00

130% after 2 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $40 - $15,000 130.00

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM, STP

Referral Commission: Up to 8%

Program Link: http://brusonfund.com/

a new program, right? but it seems that i already see few investors that want to invest here, but hyip monitors already started their plan to invest here, with a lot of bucks that they invested here i am sure that we can use them as reference, so i think they are new but they also have sustainable plan for us here, and i think we can pass about 2 rounds here

It has been listed over non famous monitors of the hyip industry thus it can't be a popular program to keep getting investors thus consistent fund flow into the program, they have high ROI offered in short plans which require great promotion to survive.

@syrine22,none of the roi in this program is reasonable and sustainable,the smallest roi inhere is the 5% that the first plan is offering,and that roi is also a crazy roi,though the program has started paying but i must be sincere with investors to be careful with this program,for me i don't think i am down with this program

I haven't expected this short term to go active this longer, so BrusonFund is already paying for two days now, having STP included in payment options must be a good strategy of this program, so 30% on investment is recovered now in the first cycle. let's see how longer this one remains active.

Though the template looks cheap, it's good to see them active for three days during which they could collect a total of $6K and have already paid out about half of it, $3K, of course these figures are according to their program statistics given on the site.

well i think this is the trusted site to make invest here because the hyip monitors are already invest here just bec of its sustainability reasonable plans so i think we all go and join this site and make investment and then take better return profit.

according to my own observation the site plans are sustainable and the best thing is that the site has security systems like ssl and ddos which i think the good sign of this site and secondly the site has some hyip monitors so i think this is the trusted site.

Again the old hyip script they are using and i am not sure weather they can pay the investors for a long time because as we can see the investment plans are not so trust able to invest for me . I am sure that most of the investors will say the investment plans are not properly built .

Oh, it is nice when see that have had payment proof to be posted here, however I too just check status of monitors with this site and see that it is not really good when have had many monitors approved for this site with bad status when it have ran 6 days already therefore we too need to be careful with this site