Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fortune 2X2 - fortune2x2.com

Never before seen 2x2 Compensation Plan

****Products Valued at OVER $5000usd

****Daily Payouts (No need to wait for weeks or even months, get paid every day)

****Monthly Residual Income (Paid on the 15th each mont)

****ONE TIME Fee $39,95 (The best of all, pay once and build a long lasting residual income)

The program has an unique compensation plan divided into 4.

1. 1x2 POWER START

You join for a one time payment of $39.95 and are placed in the 1x2 Power Start and are also placed in the 2x10 Power Matrix.

Once 2 new members fall into your 1X2 Power Start Matrix (from you or SPILL OVER) you cycle and receive a bonus of $39.95. And then are re-entered back into the Power Start. You will then have to cycle one more time to move on to the Power Roll.

Every one will have to cycle 2 twice from the Power Start. For each cycle you will receive a cycle bonus of $39.95. The Power Start is a follow me so you will follow your sponsor. Once you have cycled twice you then move on to the Power Roll and are done with the Power Start.

2. 1x2 POWER ROLL

Coming from the 1x2 Power Start You are now placed in the 1x2 Power Roll at a value of $35.

Once the two members have followed you into your 1x2 Power Roll you will then cycle out and receive a cycle bonus of $5 and then be placed into the 2x2 Follow Me following your sponsor.

3. 2x2 FOLLOW ME

Now you are in the 2x2 Follow Me (valued at $59,95) where you will be following your sponsor.

Once you have filled your 2x2 Follow Me matrix from personally sponsored members or from spill over you will receive a cycle bonus of $100, a new 2x2 Follow Me matrix AND TWO MONTHS of autoship in the 2x10 power matrix.

4. 2x10 POWER MATRIX

You are now working with the 2x10 Power Matrix (Residual Income), it is only now activated, so you will Never lose your personally sponsored members and won't have to pull money out of your wallet.

Every time you cycle out of your 2x2 Follow me that will give you 2 months autoship EVERY TIME

The 2x10 Power matrix is paid out on the 15th of every month.

The 2x10 Power matrix pays over $4,000usd when full

It's still pre-registration period and getting bigger very fast.

Join Here :

http://www.fortune2x2.com/

• 2 weeks later...