Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

24GoldenDay - 24GoldenDay.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Definition of Forex - FX: The market in which currencies are traded. The foreign exchange market, which is usually known as "Forex" or "FX," is the largest financial market in the world. Compared to the measly $22.4 billion a day volume of the New York Stock Exchange, the foreign exchange market looks absolutely ginormous with its $5 TRILLION a day trade volume.

The Forex market is open 24 hours a day, five days a week and currencies are traded worldwide among the major financial centers of London, New York, Tokyo, Zurich, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Singapore, Parisand Sydney. That is why we are paying on business days.

Plan:

4% daily for 24 days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join 24GoldenDay here

one thing that buggy me is that 24goldenday have been online for 1 day but still not attracted any hyip monitors and also their status still unknown which i think is not good for them, it will be good if they have at least one hyip monitors, but i hope in the next day admin should have more hyip monitoring site that added here.

Well, after checking the website of this HYIP here, we can see the website of this HYIP here is not too bad, it is just a fair website here. Then, the investment plan offered by this HYIP is fine and nice here, 4% daily RoI. It is still a little bit high here. Hopefully the Admin can sustain to pay the investors

There are no HYIP Monitors at all added on the 'RATING' so how could this program attract some investor. I also don't like the script that is using by this HYIP because it's just quite boring to see this HYIP there is no eye catching with the design of this, so I don't think if it can attract some investors.

the site plans are fine and too much bed and i think the site can easily attract to investor to join here but the issue which i see is that the site added no any hyip monitor to check the site status which is the negative sign of this site and may be for this issue the investors delay to invest on this site.