Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

JinoCapital - JinoCapital.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The program is Jino capital-loan society, which operates on a simple principle - to help you today, and tomorrow will help you. That is, making a contribution, you can get 120% per day depending on your choice, invest plan. Participate in the program can be anyone over 18 years old. Our team came up with the responsibility for the project and set up a maximum of convenience for the participants of the system. The program does not show you any terms and conditions. All you need to do - is to go through a simple registration in the system and make a deposit of between $ 1 to $ 500 Our program offers several plans to invest 120% (1 day), 145% (2 days), 172% (3 days) 200% (4 days). The longer the term of the deposit, the higher your income! To work with the program, you must have an active account in the payment system Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money system commission is 5% and is taken from the total turnover, not the amount of the payment, ie after requesting the withdrawal to your account will be credited the full amount!

Plan:

120% after 1 day

145% after 2 days

172% after 3 days

200% after 4 days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join JinoCapital here

The higher the interest, the shorter the life of a program, here the site is designed attractive, they have live chat support featured offered for it's investors, it would have been nice if the site use understandable language like English, it will start in next few hours.

This new HYIP here is just another cheap script HYIP. Then we can also see the RoI offered by this HYIP here is very high and not reasonable at all here. To make like 200% RoI in every 4 days investment like this one here is too high and not reasonable at all here. Better for us not to invest on the HYIP like this

script is cheap but well designated as well but i have still decided to skip this hyip only because site is Russian and we know that Russian hyips are famous of making scams by offering a high rate of interest in its plans.so i am not interested on it.

cheap? i don't know if that looks is cheap for you but for me that is not the one that i concerned here are their script is licensed script or not, and also if you check this site carefully they have chat feature that you can use to chat with their costumer support, but one thing that make people think twice to invest here is their investment rate. that is high for short term investment program like this one

the hyip program designed for short term investors because all plan offering short term duration contract. with high profit rate, can be sure it will very attractive. but unfortunately the site not listed on hyip monitor site and we don't know whether the site paying or not if there is no payment proof report available.