Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

profitablewallet-profitablewallet.com

bolfhyip

A new site profitablewallet is in prelaunch.This site offers various plans for members.

It also gives number of benefits which are discussed below:

Earn Up to 250% per Ad Position

Daily Payments per Ad Pack

Minimum Cash Out $10.00

This site offers the following plan

1) Gold wallet:

$2 adpacks

1.75% per day for 100 days

2) Diamond wallet

$10 adpack

2.15% per day for 100 days

3) Platinum wallet

$20 adpack

2.50% per day for 100 days.

For more feature please go to site by joining below link

http://www.profitabl...t.com/?bolfhyip

Pre-Launch Started: 18th - 01- 2013

Total Members: 147

Total Positions: 0

Total Invested: $0.00

Members Earnings: $0.00

Members Ref. Earnings: $0

Users online : 56

From the stats above,this program shows that investors are not interested in the program,though they are joining it but they are not just investing in it,the program is not like a hyip program,it is just like a cycler 'cos an ad package cost only $2,well since it is newly launched i can't really say much about it,until tomorrow,those investors that joined it might later be investing in it,i am going to bookmark this one and see how it operates

I wonder that since today the site has no earning from the members this is very untrusted for sure this is very much complicated as well the program is very complicated to understand here but all their plans seems to be very much sustainable so we have to be very careful when investing here thou its look like avery good program.

Well i dont know what is going on here with this program when I tried to access the site today I got some error message which make me think that the site is not secured nor even to exist again online if anyone has any success rate accesing the site should let me know.

Yeah me likewise.But the admin left a message.he said this:

"WE ARE PRESENTLY MOVING TO A NEW DEDICATED HOST! IF YOU ARE STILL SEEING THIS PAGE, PLEASE CLEAR YOUR CACHE OTHERWISE PLEASE ALLOW 24HRS FOR DNS TO FULLY PROPAGATE IN YOUR ZONE.

THANKS!!"

Lets just hope he would get things right.

Looks like they came up with the concept of the ads packages and i really love to invest with this programs because they will not be turning into scam very soon and i really love this programs because there the earning opportunity will be more as well we have the chance to get many facilities .

@chintu if you say that you love this kind of program then go ahead and invest here then bear the consequences of what may happen here because the site has no deposit,no withdrawal, and no ads position bought.so we need to be very careful while chosing a program.

where do you get this kind of information? can you tell me? because this program today from what i see have some investors and they have a lot of deposit, i really wondering if you made up that story or not or it is only a mistake, even they are not launched their program but this program seems attracted more investors to invest here and they also have a facebook page which you can visit in their site