Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

adspack - adspack.net

obeconline

Our company was founded to provide private investment services for individuals looking for high returns on low risk investment. Our investment strategies deliver high ROI within a brief time period, and without risking our clients’ funds to uncertain investments. Our wealth management services offer the best of everything. Our clients enjoy the liquidity of short term investments, coupled with the profitability of high returns.

AdsPack Investment offers the following investment plans for making money online as thousands of online investors do. Each of the investment plans has individual terms and is able to satisfy the needs of every potential online investor. Your investment are managed by a highly qualified and experienced team of investment professionals, committed to providing superior investment returns.

payouts: 4% - 8% daily for 30 days

mix/max deposit:$10 - $10000

referral bonus: 5% - 2% - 1%

JOIN NOW: http://adspack.net/?refid=obeconline

only few investors that already paid here, it seems they are not that fast as other hyip program when it come to pay member, and i see from one investors post in a forum said the payment in this site is manual but i think that is a common thing in hyip industry, but overall this site still pay investors

I think this program has not listed over any monitor yet, the single monitor added to the home page of the program has no update in it's waiting status given for this short term that has been running for three days already, there is a referral contest attractive with $150 prize money to be distributed among winners.