Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forexinvestmentinc - forexinvestmentinc.com

Welcome to Forex Investment Inc

If you're serious about reaching your financial goals, you need to make sure you look at all your options. This means getting the right financial solutions - and that's important at every stage of your life. Whether you're looking to build wealth or secure a steady daily income, Forex Investment Inc can help you achieve your goals

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Starter $5 - $1,000 120.00

Premium $1,001 - $5,000 140.00

Exclusive $5,001 - $25,000 160.00

210% After 7 Days

Starter $5 - $1,000 170.00

Premium $1,001 - $5,000 190.00

Exclusive $5,001 - $25,000 210.00

http://forexinvestmentinc.com

there are actually three plans offered by the program:

105% - 115% after 1 Day. Principal included on total return.

120% - 160% after 3 Days. Principal included on total return.

170% - 210% after 7 Days. Principal included on total return.

I feel roi promised is quite high and with these this program may only stay for few days,

Minimum investment required is only 5$ this is good essential of this program and help more to enjoy investing

Site look is'nt very good and using a cheap script.

Welcome to Forex Investment Inc

If you're serious about reaching your financial goals, you need to make sure you look at all your options. This means getting the right financial solutions - and that's important at every stage of your life. Whether you're looking to build wealth or secure a steady daily income, Forex Investment Inc can help you achieve your goals

Starter $5 - $1,000 120.00

Premium $1,001 - $5,000 140.00

Exclusive $5,001 - $25,000 160.00

210% After 7 Days

Starter $5 - $1,000 170.00

Premium $1,001 - $5,000 190.00

Exclusive $5,001 - $25,000 210.00

http://forexinvestmentinc.com

Hey it looks like within few hours of launch the site has changed its plans and the new plan details are listed below

Standard Plan -115% after 1 day

Premium Plan -160% after 3 days

Exclusive Plan -210% after 7 days

This shows the admin is not a stable person who doesn't have confidence to change the plans so soon

I dont know hiow the admin expect to earn 15% return by trading in the Forex within one day

The return quoted on the plans are not practical and not realistic to achieve

So i feel its a good time to earn quick profit now since the site is just launched before it stop paying and turn in to a scam

As this type of site will run for short period and follow a quick hit and run strategy

@luci I agree that the profit offered in different plans by this program is extremely high and looks difficult to sustain

Program is here since two days now and no monitor added to rate-us page - these are only points to worry about the program

And site design is ok for me in fact i like that the program has got distinct and unqiue look.

@luci I agree that the profit offered in different plans by this program is extremely high and looks difficult to sustain

Program is here since two days now and no monitor added to rate-us page - these are only points to worry about the program

And site design is ok for me in fact i like that the program has got distinct and unqiue look.

There is one thing which we all keep in our mind that no hyip can sustain no matter how unique and good features it has. The admin will run the hyip as long as he can control the cash flow and once it reaches a stage where he cannot do this, the hyip will be close next day.

The site is running for 3 days now and when i checked the monitors i find a couple of monitors have been listed and they are showing paying and waiting status

But none of the monitors are still offering any RCB offer which means the confidence they has on the site plans are low

site design looks very simple and not attractive at all..they claim to have ddos protection but I doubt about it...

minimum deposit is good I think for member which want to try this one...and also we can make 15% profits in one day...it will be good if this hyip can survive for more than 10 days...

hope everyone will be lucky with this one...