Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Perfect Forex - perfectforex.biz

mixpepper22

I couldn't have voted that this program would last 3 days, but it's gone 11 days now. Admin has gone further to boost investors confidence by adding many monitors to its radar. However, the program status on AHM are 'paying', 'waiting' and 'problem'. This is not a good sign for this hyip. http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/perfectforex.biz?final=1

but from what i see here right now, this program is paying other investors, i just checked their threads in talkgold and find there are some individual investors that still get paid form this program, i don't know if you all check that thing, but this program not only pay hyip monitors only, at least for now :D

Its good to know that the program is actually paying investors and not only monitors despite the very high Rois its offering. I wonder how the admin has managed to sustain this program up till this time. I feel that perhaps he's financially buoyant and probably begun with paying from his pockets because with the average roi offered here, its almost impossible to pay investors.

Theirs no way this site is in forex but its really does not matter as long its paying. But my point is that we need to be caution when investing in a hyip site as its can turn to scam any time and that means we can loss money in here. I do hope that in two to three weeks time I can still see this site status paying. but right now I have some doubts that its can actually last that long.

I don't think that now this site is safe for investing because we too can see that they have ran up to 47 days already and for to this site, their status too is not good in all monitors when have had very many monitors listed for them with bad status and special Goldpoll monitors and many other qualified monitors have approved for this site with status "Problem"

Well,form the link that you posted,i can see that most monitors are approving this program as PAYING,i don't know why xetang is saying that the program is having bad status,it only one hyip monitor that is having the status as NOT PAYING,i guess the monitor "POPULARHYIP" never invested a cent in the program

This program's status ratings among monitors are so inconsistent and irregular, thus posing this program as uncertain considering its continuity and paying of its investors.

http://www.allhyipmo...rex.biz?final=1

Its not paying in goldpoll so for me its not paying or doing selective payments. Usually those hyip monitoring sites are the last accounts not to get paid. The first that will not get paid are regular investors and other investors will still give doubts to the claim of others who are not been paid since they see that in a hyip monitoring sites is still paying. That's why when theirs smoke theirs always a fire so its better that we shy away than to take more risk.

If GoldPoll is showing the status of the program as not PAYING doesn't mean that the program is not paying,GoldPoll might not even invest in the program so therefore he can put the status as NOT PAYING on his site,this program is still paying but i would not be advising any investor to invest in this program at this juncture

If GoldPoll is showing the status of the program as not PAYING doesn't mean that the program is not paying,GoldPoll might not even invest in the program so therefore he can put the status as NOT PAYING on his site,this program is still paying but i would not be advising any investor to invest in this program at this juncture

I think that you should check all here: http://allmonitors.net/hyip/perfectforex.biz, it only not with Goldpoll, PopurlarHYIP that we too can see that have had many other monitors approved for this site with bad status, it have showed that this program have began to select to pay for monitors, it is not good and they too have ran too long already, I too think that it is not safe for investing now